A.M. Exercisers Week of 8/27 - 9/2

• Good Morning! I am late posting, but was up early. First day of school, had to make sure everyone was up and ready on time.

I did my 42 minute Firm Super Body Sculpt this morning.
  • I was up at half six and did my forty mins/6km on the cross trainer + 10 mins of weights.

Was a lay in today... back to getting up at half five tomorrow
  • Got to the gym and did the low impact aerobics class. I felt so beat towards the end of it but I did push through and finished up.
  • done and dusted. half past seven and time to get ready for work
  • Up and out of the house by 6am. Jogged a bit more today too. Its slowly getting easier.
  • I'm heading out to the gym now. Gotta pump that Iron today!!
  • I did The Firm Cardio Sculpt this morning, 55 min of cardio, weights and abs. I hope it shows up in the scale soon!

Went for a walk this evening. I haven't seen Trixie this happy in a while. Plus I got 30 more minutes of exercise!
  • Today was step class.... I did it... I don't like step class. It's so difficult, too fast, and too much jumping around.
  • Quote: Today was step class.... I did it... I don't like step class. It's so difficult, too fast, and too much jumping around.
    Pats on your back for doing something you didn't like. I know thats hard. It takes a while to learn the steps. Once I get the hang of it, I love it! Sorry you didn't like it. Will you go again?
  • I wogged today, 30 minutes. I extended my route to make sure I reached 30 minutes. 10 minutes of warm-up and cool down walking for 3 blocks. 20 minutes of jogging for 10.5 blocks and walking for 7 blocks.
  • I am posting late, but was up early.
    I did The Firm Body Sculpt, 45 min.