Okay, I've been pretty off track lately and tomorrow is my "get your head in the game" day!!
So, five things I need to do tomorrow to succeed:
1. Follow the diet my nutritionist gave me -- to the letter (every little slip is one step closer to failure). I have my grocery list all made out and her menu on the fridge.
2. Get my exercise EVERY DAY -- no matter how small. I kept putting it off "until the kids go back to school", I was going to bring my treadmill upstairs then and get to work. But, we have been playing baseball/soccer every night the last three or four nights, so that is good too!!!
3. Stop making excuses and stick with the program -- there are no good reasons to not lose weight and so many reasons why I should.
4. Tackle one "tough job" every day. I've been so overwhelmed with work, the house and the kid's stuff lately, it makes me loss control of my eating too. It's time to break it down to a few things at a time and get caught up.
5. Stand up for myself, become the person I want to be and stop hiding behind my "stuffing". I'm tired of not being myself because I've lost my self esteem -- time to build it back up -- who knows, by the time I lose all my weight, maybe I'll go from the "timid" friend to the "over the top" girl everyone wants to hang out with!!!