Old 07-30-2007, 08:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Default Weekly Weigh-In ~ July 30-Aug 5

It's me again. I guess I'm the early riser/weigher of the bunch!

Down 3 this week. Feeling great!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Great job, Tricia!

I'm down 1.8....which puts me in the 230's.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:11 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Great job ladies. GREAT!!!!

No, I was awake Tricia. I just wasn't too anxious to start this thread. Been away for a loong weekend. Went to visit friends. Had a great time, lots of laughs, but unfortunately - lots of food as well. And I am up almost 3 pounds this week. Back on track for me today. Dreading the next couple of weekends, because we are going away again. I am determined though to not overeat again this coming weekend.

I keep telling myself that I am no longer going to post on this thread, but I just can't resisit. Not sure why.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning, all. Great job, Tricia and Rhonda! And I'm relieved to see Robin is human! This is the first week since I've been coming here you've ever gained! I'm sure you'll knock those three pounds back off by Tuesday!

I'm down one little bitty tiny pound this morning which stinks, but that probably means next week will be good. My exercise time was way up last week, but for some reason, it takes my body an extra week to give me credit for it!
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:21 AM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Great job ladies. GREAT!!!!

No, I was awake Tricia. I just wasn't too anxious to start this thread. Been away for a loong weekend. Went to visit friends. Had a great time, lots of laughs, but unfortunately - lots of food as well. And I am up almost 3 pounds this week. Back on track for me today. Dreading the next couple of weekends, because we are going away again. I am determined though to not overeat again this coming weekend.

I keep telling myself that I am no longer going to post on this thread, but I just can't resisit. Not sure why.
Hi Robin,

I had noticed that you were missing.....its so good to hear from you. Sounds like you had a great weekend, but also a rough weekend. This past weekend could be a great learning experience for you...a chance to see where you veered off-plan and make a game plan for the next weekends. You can do this....enjoy your weekends and stay on-plan.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/145/145

Great job everyone! I wish I could report a loss, but I'm up 1 lb, but it was my birthday on Friday and my sister's birthday yesterday so we had a weekend of parties. My goal this week is to get that pound off and at least 1 more! I'm ready to get started.
tingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:34 AM   #7  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Down 1 lb. to 190! I would have liked to start August in the 180's but something tells me I'm not going to lose a whole pound by tomorrow morning!
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:39 AM   #8  
Heeey Nursie!

S/C/G: 283.4/See Ticker/130

Height: 5' 0"

Only my 2nd week dieting, down 4.6 for a total of 10 so far. Hi all
Gildana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Down 4 pounds this week. It was a really stressful week but maybe I'm going to turn into one of those people who doesn't eat when stressed instead of one who does. Ok, that's probably wishful thinking.

10 weeks and 45 pounds. I wish the next 10 weeks could be that good but somehow I think my body is about to start getting a lot stingier.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 234/234/130

Height: 4'10

Default help!!!

I just started the three day diet last wed. and anyway i have been doing it i have not cheated at all... and then the other days i do sugar busters. and i weighed this morning and with up a pound... could it have anything to do with my women time coming this morning? I started this morning, and if so how long will it be before i lose it after the women thing.. cause i know i had to lose.. i did good. and im not thinking of going off of it cause i the feeling of not being full. thanks donna
donnamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 307/250

I did not lose any my third week, but I did maintain the 10# loss from my first two weeks. (started July 11)I will really buckle down this week and try harder. Congrats to all the losers last week.

AuntChuChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 271/249/135

Hi all, in the past I've said that Friday is my weigh in, but I think I need to do both Monday and Friday. Where Friday is the official one (day when I change the ticker).
So Monday is 256, hoping to see 255 or less by Friday.
CBETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 297/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I had gained 7lbs total from the last weigh in but I have taken 6 of it back off. Im at 221 now.
cara1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:08 PM   #14  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Down 2.8 this week!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:56 PM   #15  

After a sad little 1-pound loss last week, I rebounded with a 5-pound loss this week! I thought I might see six and have officially lost the weight of my 3YO daughter, but I'm feeling good that it will happen next week.

Tricia - How cool is that? Never will you see that 2 in front of your weight again!

Rhonda - New decade - and a consistently downward-moving scale. Nice.

Robin - You are my idol. Even though you've become so thin, you are still vigilant, which will be the reason why I'm confident you'll join the ranks of the lifelong maintainers even though you may slip occasionally!

Traci - I was only down a pound last week. Frustrating, because I too exercised and ate consistently. But I have caught up this week. I'm sure you'll do the same, especially with the tryathlon training. (And a pound is still something to celebrate!)

Tingirl - Hope you had a great birthday!

Wisher - So close... definitely in the right direction.

Gildana and Robin - What great losses this week. Congrats!

Donna - TOM (time of month) is a big issue for lots of 3FCers, many of whom gain a lot of water weight, but I don't know that you'll get a lot of feedback about it on this thread. Feel free to start a new one, though, and post your question there. I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses. Congrats on a good start!

AuntyChuChu - I notice that my weight loss isn't consistent from week to week, but does tend to follow a general pattern. So, after two huge weeks, I would not be surprised to see that the needle didn't move on the scale the third. Congratulations on staying on plan, and I look forward to reading about next week's loss.

Cara - Way to get yourself back on track! You'll be so ready for your tummy tuck. Can't wait to see the pictures.

CC - Great loss as always! Your pace is really impressive.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote