Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 04:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/262/180

Talking The water holder... lol

Yesterday and today I have drank my required amounts of water... 150 fluid ounces (my weight / 2).

Of course I realize my body can't adjust overnight... but man, I'm going #1 every 15-20 minutes!!!

How long before your guys' bodies adjusted to drinking your water? Going P so much is going to be a major nuissance if my bladder doesn't stretch out at all.

Just curious what ya'all think!

Michelle
Old 12-04-2001, 10:13 PM   #2  
hot mom wanna be!

If I can remember correctly it takes a week or so and your body will adjust to it! keep up the good work! After your body gets used to all this water coming in I've read it will help it release any exess fluids it's been holding on too. Apparantly when you aren't fully hydrated your body tries to hold on to every once it can get and you feel bloated all the time. Once the water comes in on a continual basis your body feels safe releasing all the extra built up stores. Hey , and now your getting extra exercise with all that running to the potty!

Lorelei
Old 12-17-2001, 12:14 PM   #3  

I think my Water Queen status may be stolen away!!! Thank you for giving me a huge water reminder! lol
Not sure how long it will take to adjust, I forget. But it will happen. Be patient, and enjoy the extra exercise your getting from running to the bathroom. heehee
Closed Thread