Very exciting!

• Two tidbits of exciting information!

First off, one of things I love to wear (and I don't think this will change with weight loss, only I'll probably look better in them) are bib overalls and for two years now, I have been unable to button the top button on one side (you know those buttons on either side of your waist..usually three on each side). I needed a little breathing room! Well, guess what? Yesterday, I came to the realization that I could button them easily! YAY! Small steps but still way exciting!

Also today, in searching for clove oil (sadly to euthanize a very ill fish) I found a new health food store! It sells the steel cut oatmeal ya'll talk about, Wasa crackers, and tons of other stuff I have so much trouble finding around here! Oh, and they also had the clove oil!

I'm loving all of this; being more healthy, feeling better about myself, having more energy and you bunch of terrific chicks to always gab with!
  • Very cool, Kimberly. It's the little things that keep us excited enough to stay on this path to good health.

(and sorry about the fish)
  • You know Kimberly, your attitude has been so positive lately! It's so awesome to see. Keep it up!!!
  • Kimberly, it really sounds to me as of things are suddenly "clicking" for you. And I couldn't be happier. That's just what it takes to get you through this journey. You are definitely on the right path.
  • I can read the excitement in your words!! Very cool Kimberly!! (sorry to hear about your fishy though)
  • I'm happy for you too girl. Nothing like finding happiness in your life. Since we are starting at similar points, I can't wait for the day that we reach our goals!!!
  • Great news Kimberly! Thanks for sharing that. I'm looking forward to even just the little victories. I'm sure you are so happy with that!
  • Oh, Kimberly, how exciting! Those clothing NSV's are every bit as important as scale victories. You can see the numbers go down on the scale, I but believe, at least for me anyway, that it didn't really hit home until something I was used to wearing fit differently, or better yet, was too big to wear at all! Looking at your signature you are correct....2007 is your year!