The weight on my Driver's License

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm actually a few lbs lighter than my drivers license.

Funny thing though is I got my driver's license when I weighed around 330 or so, I put down 260. I've always put down 260, even when I was up to 360. I guess it was probably ridiculous but I never wanted to put a number higher than 300 on my driver's license.
  • I lied on my license as well. At the time I weighed 190 but then I kept gaining and never bothered to get honest with myself or anyone else. SO many years later, I am finally in a place where I can that to myself.

Compscinerdgirl, I know what you mean. It sucks to be around others who seem to be able to eat whatever they want. I applaud you for taking the step to reach out for support. We will always be here, especially on those days when you simply need to whine or just need to scream a bit. Been there, done that!

FatToFitVirgo, Welcome! Glad to have you here, too. Feel free to drop a line anytime.
  • Me too..
    I just looked at both my military ID and my license. They both say 200. I know for a fact that I was waaaay closer to 300 when I got my military ID. I also had freshly dyed dark red hair, and 2 more chins than I have now. It's a good thing that I have to get a new one in a couple of months, I can't believe they are letting me on base. But I am still 55 lbs heavier than what they say. Honestly, I can barely remember the last time I put an accurate weight on anything. It was probably while I was still active duty and before I got pregnant.
  • It was such a great feeling when I lost enough weight to actually be the same weight as my driver's license. Then when I moved, I got another license, and put my WW goal weight on that one so at that point, I was again heavier. Now I'm under my driver's license weight, which feels really good.
  • Just a note for the poster that said they have to get their license updated more often - I got a new one when I turned 21 but the lady didn't ask me to update any of my info.

I like the idea of putting my WW goal weight on it. Hmmm... I think I renew next year. I guess it's a little ambitious to think I might lose 110 pounds by next September? I'm barely losing a pound a week right now (but i'm losing inches - I work out 4 times a week, 2 of which is with a trainer).