Lunch 3/21

• I had 4 oz of italian chicken breast on 1/2 whole wheat pita with FF miracle whip. Also had 2 cups of salad (lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts) with FF 1000 island dressing and water. I plan on drinking a diet sprite as soon as it gets cold.

I forgot to put earlier but I had 1c of red grapes for morning snack.

Drank 2 bottles of water so far!!

How was everyone else's lunch??
  • I'm having a salad with lettuce, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, radishes, celery, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. I'm topping it with Wishbone Red Wine Vinaigrette. I'm also having a piece of string cheese.
  • I had a corporate catered lunch of pizza. I knew it was coming, so I planned ahead my choices from this menu: pizza, cheesebread, chicken wings, dessert (no vegetables!). I planned to eat one wedge of pizza, one piece of cheesebread, and brought my own salad. I forgot the dressing, so I ate it "dry", which is probably fine because the fat and calories in the pizza more than made up for it.

Problem was, the pizza was cut in squares. Since it was a thin-crust pizza, I justified having a little more than what would have been one wedge. I didn't go totally overboard like I normally would have, but I had 4 squares instead of two. Next time my goal will be to choose 2 squares instead of 4 (and stick to it), but I'm happy I didn't blindly fill up my plate and passed on wings and dessert.

Dinner will be on the light side.
  • Lunch will be in about 40 mins or so.

It's my usual. 1 Morning Star Farms Chick Patty with about 3 cups of cauliflower and a few green beans cooked in a little chicken broth.
  • 1 medium ripe tomato
    6 low sodium triscuits
    1 wedge french onion laughing cow
    1 can diet a&w root beer

^^this was also breakfast. So I guess it was brunch?
  • Today I had a ww torilla filled with 1/2 cup black beans, 1/4 cup Smart TexMex (soy product) lettuce, tomatos and onions on it. Filling and yummy!
  • Today I had a Healthy Choice meal, 1 Frigo light string cheese, and some grapes.

Afternoon snack will be 2 oz of roast beef and a pear, and then later on a Zone bar.
  • I had a salad, with chicken and a few croutons, lite dressing.