3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Coming back to try again... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/107646-coming-back-try-again.html)

suzie76 03-19-2007 10:39 PM

Coming back to try again...

Hi,

My name is Sherry (user name suzie76) I think I was last here August of 2004! I had lost sixty pounds, but have gained forty back-ugh!!! I'm so mad at myself. Anyway, after going through a hard time with anxiety/depression I am starting to feel better and want to try again.

I love to exercise (my saving grace) so I hope to chat with others about that here, too! I use tons of exercise videos, so I hope to help anyone with questions about certain ones-I've probably tried them!

I'm married with a seven year old son named Matthew, and live in NJ.

Glad to be back!

Take care,
Sherry

Hi to Sandi, Sheila, Apryl, Charbar...I don't know if anyone else I knew is still here....

I'll post my starting weight after TOM is over...

Charbar 03-19-2007 10:43 PM

Hi Sherry! Welcome back! I love to see "old" friendly faces! I'm still here.. still hanging on.

Jump right in! It will be great to see you as a big loser again ;)

suzie76 03-19-2007 10:47 PM

Hi Dana!!!

How old is your little one now???

Hugs,
Sherry

glynne 03-20-2007 12:47 AM

Hi Sherry,

I remember you. Glad you're back. You'll do great!!

Take care

royalsfan1 03-20-2007 07:20 AM

Glad you're here.

Dragonfly7 03-20-2007 07:53 AM

Welcome back hon! Good luck with everything!

Charbar 03-20-2007 08:34 AM

My daugther, Sara is now 7 and my little baby, Eli is now 2! I still have tons of pregnancy weight from the from the first one!

What plan are you going to be using?

suzie76 03-20-2007 09:23 AM

Hi,

Wow, Dana, Sara is seven already! My son Matthew will be eight in July.

Gayle, hi!!!! I remember you!!

Thanks so much for the welcomes...

My plan....hmmm..I suppose I should have one! For the next few days I'm concentrating on cutting junk and getting in five servings of fruit/veg. My detox time, so to speak! After that I'll go back to what worked before. I didn't make any food off limits. I stuck to about 1800 calories a day, eating 90-95% healthy foods, and allowed some "treats" but tried not to keep any junk in the house, drank lots of water and exercised five days a week.

Hope it works again-
Sherry

I see baseball fans here! My son is playing little league for the first time this year and is obsessed with baseball. He's a huge Yankees fan... much to the disgust of my husband, who is a lifelong Phillies fan, (very loyal, since they don't do very well)

rockinrobin 03-20-2007 09:34 AM

Good luck Sherry. Glad to have you here. I've been here since September 06'. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sandi 03-20-2007 10:31 AM

Welcome back Sherry!! Glad to see you here!!

Jacob is also a huge baseball fan. A White Sox fan, much to the displeasure of my husband who is a huge Yankees fan!!

SexyRevealed 03-20-2007 10:36 AM

Welcome back!

CyberGypsy 03-20-2007 10:59 AM

Welcome back, this time your going to do it!!!!!!

Casey4 03-20-2007 11:08 AM

Welcome back, Sherry.....

from a fellow NJ mom! Glad to "meet" you!

Kathy

lessofsarahtolove 03-20-2007 02:06 PM

Sherry! :hug: Hey, girl, it's great to see you! And I still LOVE that U2 line in your signature! I'm back, too trying to recover lost ground and then go on to virgin loss. We'll do it together, ok? I love that you're back! :goodvibes

royalsfan1 03-20-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzie76 (Post 1618425)

I see baseball fans here! My son is playing little league for the first time this year and is obsessed with baseball. He's a huge Yankees fan... much to the disgust of my husband, who is a lifelong Phillies fan, (very loyal, since they don't do very well)

j

I can certainly relate to the Phillies fan comment...it's VERY tough to remain loyal to the Royals! I'm with your husband.....BOO yankees. :)