You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What an accomplishment!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Congrats Cheryl!

• Congratulations!!!!!

Tell us how it feels!~!!!!
  • Congrats!! How wonderful for you!!
  • YEAH CHERYL!!!! WE KNEW you would make it!!! Congratulations and enjoy your wonderful day!!!
  • OMG!!! This is just too much. Two in 2 days. I LOVE US!!!!

Cheryl you are awesome!!!!!! You stuck with it, you tweaked it and you kept on going. What determintation. You are an inspiration to us all. Welcome, welcome to ONEderland. What a fine place to be. Enjoy your day knowing that you have just given yourself a longer lease on life. A happier and healthier and more productive life. I am soooo very proud of you.
  • Way to go, Cheryl!!!! Turbo Jamming your way below 200!!! I'm envious but so thrilled for you! See you down there, SOON!!!!
  • Umm, wait a sec. I don't mean to be rude and I still think Cheryl is TOTALLY awesome, but ummm didn't Cheryl hit ONEderland sometime last week? I mean I have no problem congratulating Cheryl 100 times over, because it IS that huge an accomplishment. Cheryl, I just don't want you to think that I wasn't aware of this last week. Regardless of when you hit the big one-nine-nine, or should I say little one-nine-nine, I am ecstatic for you. Robin
  • Congrats Cheryl!!!!
  • WTG Cheryl!
  • You ladies making it to ONEderland is so inspirational and motivating! Can't wait to join y'all. You're awesome, Cheryl! Way to go!
  • I knew Cheryl already made it because we were headed to Onederland together and she BEAT ME THERE!

Heehee -- just kidding!! Well, she DID beat me there, but that's more than ok! I'm so thrilled for you, Cheryl, and I'm so glad we got to do this together. You deserve to celebrate this over and over, and I hope I already congratulated you a few times, but if I didn't.....congratulations and I think you ROCK!!!!

Edited to add: Katy, you'll be joining us in no time!!
  • That is so great!!! Yippee to you. Can't wait to join all of you!
  • Was she not calling it official until WI day, perhaps?
  • CONGRATULATIONS! That is fabulous!