Old 03-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #1  
really4real

S/C/G: 274/236/188

Height: 5'1"

Default How was your day?

Hello Everyone,

I've been visiting 3FC for awhile now (actually learned of the site in 1998), but just joined last year. Anyhoo...I hope you all have had a "Happy Monday."

Okay, today is the first Monday of Daylight Saving Time...did anyone else feel as strange as I did? And to top that off the weather here in middle Tennessee today turned like summer in a matter of a weekend. Is it me or did today feel "different" for anybody else? As for my journey to losing weight, I actually felt "rejuvenated!" Thank heavens for that!

So, my question is, with Daylight Saving Time and all, "how's your day been?"

~Star~
starchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

Today it definitely felt too early to get up. My body knows the difference between 7 and 8. I'm hoping after a week or so of this I'll get used to it. I'm already enjoying the more sunshine in the evening.

Spring hit here today too. I'm hoping it keeps up. Exercising outdoors is much nicer than indoors. But I refuse to take a walk when it's 12 degrees outside.
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Hey Star! That's great that it made you feel rejuvinated... the weather and the longer day were great!

I was definitely off kilter today, and I kept getting annoyed at every little thing, probably from that darn stolen hour of sleep

PS- welcome back to the forum! I hope you post often!
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #4  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Good day here! I haven't even really noticed the time change other than it being light longer in the evening, but DH insists that he's having a heck of time getting his body to adjust. Summer like weather here today too....76*! It was so nice today and yesterday that I left the elliptical machine alone and walked 4 miles each day. It's supposed to stay nice at least through Wednesday, so I hope to walk that same route at least two more days before the rain shows up!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #5  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I want my hour back!!! LOL. Today was kind of tough, but I made it through. I do appreciate the longer days though. Now I can go walking when I get home from work.

Glad you are back strong on your journey!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #6  
really4real

S/C/G: 274/236/188

Height: 5'1"

Here's to us all for making it through the day. The journey continues! Wishing everyone a great week as we all make our way towards healthy weight loss.

~Star~
starchild is offline   Reply With Quote