3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-in~March 5-11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/106317-weekly-weigh-%7Emarch-5-11-a.html)

rockinrobin 03-05-2007 06:52 AM

Weekly Weigh-in~March 5-11

Good morning all. I'll get the ball rolling.

I'm down 3 1/2 lbs!!!! To 183 1/2.

GirlyGirlSebas 03-05-2007 07:33 AM

.4 down. Argghhh! Really want to break through to the 230's.

Angihas2 03-05-2007 08:03 AM

Down 2.5 to 217.5, so rounding up to 218.

royalsfan1 03-05-2007 08:06 AM

Good job...losses all the way around. Rhonda, I know what you mean about breaking into the "30s". I'm feeling that same need for this week! Isn't it funny, though, that a couple of weeks ago the "40s" were just ducky! :D

Charbar 03-05-2007 08:28 AM

For the second week in a row, I've stayed the same. I am going to say that I was a good girl this week. My average calories was 1673 which is way down from when I first started. I watched my sodium this week, big time... I"m still high @ 2635.. .but as of the week before I was over 3000 everyday.

I know what I need to do.. and I really don't want... :ebike: :strong: :swim: :trampo: :exercise: :running: :wl:

I know.. it's time. But I just don't want to :tantrum:
Wish me :goodluck: I don't know how I'm going to move.. but know that I need to. I've never been on a plateau before. This seems a bit early. :dunno:

shelby897 03-05-2007 08:35 AM

I guess I should hop in here so next week when I :) lose :) I'll have somewhere to put it!!

Stayed the same from last week (235.2) which is fine since I had a few bad days. I would like to be down 2 or 3 pounds next week.

Funny, I wouldn't tell anyone in my family how much I weigh but I'll put it up here for 1,000's of people to see!!

penor 03-05-2007 08:39 AM

Only down 1 lb. this week. Big disappointment after going down 5! But at least it's down right?

sept15lija 03-05-2007 08:50 AM

Well I'm down 3 lbs...but not since last week! My last weigh in I think was about two months ago. Oh well I'm glad I went down anyways!

Blue Butterfly 03-05-2007 09:32 AM

I'm down 2.2 lbs! :carrot: :carrot:

I'm very happy about that. I figure if I keep losing steadily that I'll meet my mini goal in no time! :)

Mrs Quadcrew 03-05-2007 09:37 AM

Congrats on all the losses!! Charbar get moving!!;) I don't weigh in until Friday ~ but as always, you all keep me charged up for when it's my turn!

penor - one pound is 4 sticks of butter GONE - remember that!!

It is sooo cool to break through to those new numbers!!!

Torister 03-05-2007 09:40 AM

I am down 4 lbs this week! :woohoo: Drinking all that dreaded water has helped....not to mention TOM leaving the building. ;)

jellybelly06 03-05-2007 09:44 AM

Down 1 lb this week and I'll take it!

Penor: I usually have a small loss week following a big lose week. Last week I lost 3lbs. This week 1lb. But the average is good! So, be proud of your 1 lb!

Robin: wow! How do you have such great losses every week! Jealous!! Great job!

Jelly

Angihas2 03-05-2007 10:11 AM

Penor, I too have a stall or slow loss after a big loss. I went 6 weeks without a loss, then lost 5 pounds, 2 weeks where I lost a half a pound each then this week it was 2.5. In the end it all balances out, and really it's better to have ANY of it off your butt then sticking around, right?

For those who didn't lose. Your time is coming. Trust me, keep working it, and being true to yourself about how much your eating and moving and it will happen. :D

Slashnl 03-05-2007 02:50 PM

I wasn't going to post because I didn't lose anything last week and I just started. I'm trying to get everything worked in as a way of life and it's taken me longer to get going than I hoped (2 wks). Unfortunately, I let a rough weekend get in the way and my mind was not where it should have been to stay focused.
Anyway, I'm with Charbar. Exercise is my goal this week. That is lacking right now. So, hopefully better news next week.
There... I posted it. The self-torture is over.

rockinrobin 03-05-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellybelly06 (Post 1597639)

Robin: wow! How do you have such great losses every week! Jealous!! Great job!

Jelly

Jelly I have had plenty of 1 lb and 1 1/2 lb and 2 lb weeks, plenty. But I have been super focused lately. I have been very consistient, haven't had any bad days or even semi-bad days. Although yesterday I would say I had the most calories that I've had in months - I'm guessing about 2000. But I'm not considering that a bad day. I planned for it all week by staying super low on calorie front and I exercised twice yesterday to help combat it. It was a big, big, big family dinner at my SIL's house. I also recently upped my fiber intake and increased my exercise. I am working hard to avoid that nasty "P' word, ya know plataeu. Ugly little word.

Great losses everybody. Really great. It's an amazing thing seeing all of us losing together. Really something.

And Charbar I kinda agreee with Mrs. Quadcrew, you've got to get moving. It makes a huge difference. I remember when I started out at 287 lbs I thought I could get away without exercise for a couple of months at least. Well I couldn't. by the 3rd week my weightloss was practically non-existient. As soon as I added the exercise, it started flying off. And I'm not talking major exercise here. I've yet to join a gym. Once you get into - YOU GET INTO IT. It just becomes a part of your life.