Old 03-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254

Height: 5'3"

Default Newbie on the block

Hello,

As I browsed around the forum block looking for a group that I might connect with, this group stood out to me. Sandi, I must add that your introduction to the Newbies is what caught my eye. I appreciate your organization in how this group comes together in support and encouragement. Right on!

Weightloss might as well be my middle name. Being overweight has been a lifelong struggle for me. I'm embarassed to say the number of times I've been in and out of WW (amongst other programs) only to find myself at the highest weight I've ever been. I'm back in WW again, but haven't really connected with individuals in the WW community to gain the daily support that I need. That's why I'm here on 3FC. This journey has taught me so much of my own inner character and humbles me to listen to the wisdom of others. So, I have a FEW pounds to lose and I know I can't do it alone. I need your help.

My weight is the center of my life right now, whether I want it to be or not. I've developed some additional health problems and I'm convinced it stems from being obese. I have been to the doctor these last 4 months more than in the rest of my lifetime and I hate that this has become my lifestyle so I must get out of it.

I'll fill out the profile soon to introduce the rest of who I am. I'm looking forward to connecting with you and going on this journey together.

Cheers,
julz
julzchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:13 PM   #2  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Julz! You will, indeed, find this the most amazing place for encouragement, answers to questions, smiles, laughter, and maybe even a few tears. This is by far the best forum I have ever been apart of for encouragement! We look forward to getting to know you as we make these changes together!!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Hi and welcome. I would like to share with you a very inspirational story that I read when I came here in January.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84601
Good luck.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:44 PM   #4  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

!!!! I hope you find what you are looking for on this site. I attribute so much of my success to the support that I receive from participating in these forums. I know I can lose this weight by myself, but I am just not sure that I would... and in the end (I'm quoting) it's not our abilities but our choices that determine who we are (jk rowling). It's a wonderful place to be. I'm glad you're here.. stay around, post plenty, and jump right in! Losing weight improves and promotes health so you're taking such an important step, good for you!
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #5  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Welcome!! With all of my time and experience with this forum (1 1/2 weeks), I can tell you that there are a lot of caring people here. I feel like I've known them forever. What a great way to get support!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote