March Motivational Phrases!-- Hope these help someone!
In honor of my good mood and new found motivation I thought I would spread the joy with a TON of motivational phrases I just found in a journal I had long-forgotten. I hope someone finds one of the many as interesting and helpful as I have. Enjoy:
* The door of oppurtunity won't open unless you do some pushing
* Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
*Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
* Illegitimis non Carborundum ("Don't let the b*stards grind you down")
-Gen. Joseph Stilwell
* We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.
* Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
-Richard L. Evans
* Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.
* Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
* The definition of G.O.A.L.S.: GUTS to use an OPPURTUNITY to ACHIEVE the next LEVEL of SUCCESS.
* Don't ask for the task to be easy. ask for it to be worth it.
* Oppurtunity may knock once, but temptation is leaning on the doorbell.
* There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
* You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You have to work for it, however.
* Problems only have 1 size, and the power you give to them.
* Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
* You MUST change.
-Mr. Loiselle (my Humanities teacher)
* It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory.
-W. Edwards Deming
* Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
* No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
* Believing in yourself is an endless destination; believing you have failed is the end of your journey.
* May you begin the day grateful for what it has to offer and end it satisfied with what you made of it.
* I am a great believer in luch. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.
* The greatest mistake you can make in your life is to be continuously fearing you will make one.
* Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
* To fight fear, act. To increase fear- wait, put off, postpone.
-David J. Schwartz
* I have accepted fear as a part of life- specifically the fear of change. I have gone ahead despite the pounding in my heart that says turn back.
* Stand up for your individuality.
* Exercise-- think of it like recess, but with more SWEAT.
* The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get less than you settled for.
* You and I do not see things as they are; we see things as We are.
* Many people treat their bodies as if they were rented fron Hertz- something they are using to get around int but nothing they genuinely care about understanding.
-Chungliang Al Huang
* It is never too late to find out who you would have been. The question is: who will you be?
* Change hurts.
* Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
* Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
-Dr. Martin Luther King
* When you look at your reflection in the water what do you see? Do you see yourself? Or the person you've become?
* The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise man grows it under his feet.
* Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.
----- Well.. I could go on forever but those are some I really like. Hope someone else does too.