Old 02-27-2007, 08:17 AM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Everyone! So glad to see so many committed friends!

My committment today: I will drink the water today! My goal is 64 oz today. Had my glass right by my side yesterday, but forgot all about it. I really want the benefits that a lot of my 3FC friends have experienced by drinking a good amount of water each day. So, I'll keep trying until I get it right!

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 02-27-2007 at 09:13 AM.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies! I survived the dinner at MIL's last night. She fixed a beef casserole (with DUMPLINGS) there were peas in the casserole - that was the ONLY vegetable she made. The "salad" she served was full fat cottage cheese with canned in heavy syrup pineapple. Bisuits (of course with real butter) and then dessert was a homemade pie. I KNEW that is how it would be though, so I was ready.

I did have a small serving of the cottage cheese and one slice of pineapple. One dumpling, and a small serving of the casserole. NO bisquits and NO dessert (I had taken some of my chocolate with me, and I just said I would enjoy that while they ate their pie!) SO - I survived and didn't have any problems at all.

The hilarious thing is that she tried to send the pie home with us, we said NO. she then said well, I will just throw it away then. DH said, ok, I'll take one piece home for me. She was cutting his piece, and it accidentally fell RIGHT INTO THE TRASHCAN!! (she never would've thrown it away - I just thought that was toooo funny - it ended up in the trash anyway!)

SO Today - I am starting out with a GREAT day attitude!! I will DO this!!! I KNOW I can - I have survived restaurants, and my MIL's now!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Congratulations, Mrs. Quadcrew! Not only did you stick to your guns....you were able to show your MIL a thing or two! You must feel wonderful!

I'm committed to exercise, water, and healthy eating today!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:14 AM   #19  
Blessed

S/C/G: 292/277/146

Height: 5' 4"

Default Climbing back on the wagon

Ms Quadcrew, Congrats on such a good job at your MIL's. It is so funny about the pie falling into the garbage.

Im sorry to hear some people struggled over the weekend, but it was nice to know I wasn't alone.

My goal this week is to make myself a more definitive plan, and to drink 4 cups of water/day.
LadySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:00 AM   #20  
Blessed

Default Addendum

I went to fitday for the first time in a long time and it is a really neat site. So my additional goal is to do my food journal there rather then in a notebook as I have been doing. Best of all it is free!!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:38 PM   #21  

Mrs. Quadcrew -- did you have to turn your head when the pie fell because you were laughing too hard??

I am committed today because after about two weeks, the temptations are subsiding and I don't crave the junk any more!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #22  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm committed today because if Mrs Quadcrew can survive her MIL, I can survive my day!! ha!
Water is good, Pepsi is bad. I'm committed to the water!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:18 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi all. I've been reading through your threads and I hope you don't mind me jumping in as I'm usually on another board here.

But, I'm committed today because I am re-committing!

I've been doing really well on my program, but this past weekend I was just tired. I was tired of being so strict, tired of saying no to everything, tired of this weight coming off so slowly (even if it's really not). Just tired. Even with going off of my plan, it really wasn't that off. No binging or anything, so that tells me that I've definitely learned something. But I got my butt back into gear yesterday and have had a day and a half of being POP.

I am hoping to hit the 100lb mark by my anniversary 7/14.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #24  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Cassi!

Well, I've stayed committed today, even exercised even though I really wasn't feeling it. I've been laying around in bed all day with some really tough cramps. But I did manage to drag myself out and put on a tape. So I'm proud.

Mrs.Q - Way to conquer MIL!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #25  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

I'm committed to get back on track PERIOD...I will get in 100 oz of water a day, eat less wayyy less and exercise 3-4 times a week.
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:43 PM   #26  

Height: 5.6

WTG Mrs. Q! The pie was just too funny......

Okay - I did not make my goal for the day - but I made up for it with veggies - I am getting pretty good at making 90% of my food intake veggies - maybe this next weigh-in will be better!

My commitment for Wednesday is to keep up with the veggies and increase the water (did pretty good today).

I did make it to Curves today - I was a little sore though.

I think I may make tomorrow my day off -don't know yet.

Good luck everyone!!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:03 AM   #27  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning! We've reached the midweek point and the end of February. Are you ready for a great committed March? I sure am!

to all of our new posters. So glad you decided to join us and help us all stay motivated.

As of this morning, the scales still havent dropped from Monday. Oh my, have I hit my first plateau?! I've really pumped up my workouts on the treadmill this week. At some points, I have the incline up to 10% and I really feel it through my backside! And, the scales showed a body fat percentage drop from 51% to 50% this morning. I'm thinking that the scales arent budging because I'm putting on muscle. Muscles in my butt = less jiggle....hmmm, I think I'll take that over a drop on the scales any day! My plan for March is to finally start the weight training. I know this will seriously alter the movement of the scales. I have to wrap my brain around this and go for the goal....major inches lost for March!

My committment for today: Did a bit better on the water yesterday. Managed to drink approximately 56 oz. So, I will keep with this committment to make the new healthy habit of drinking at least 64 oz a day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:15 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Will you do weight training at home or will you go somewhere? I've been thinking of getting a couple of light free weights for some upper body training. I think the elliptical will work to define the lower regions. I just know so little about it all. I really don't want to invest in a gym membership at this point. Knowing me like I do I know that I do much better when I don't have to leave to work out.

My commitment for today is to continue as usual....AND to stay away from the scales! This is tough. I haven't been on them since Sunday morning. I'm HOPING for a change on Friday!!!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:19 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

My commitment for today is to eat exactly what I have planned. No extra BLTs!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:38 AM   #30  
Blessed

Default +2.5

I've gained 2.5 lbs. It is a direct result of the weekend and beginning of this week. So my goals for today are
1. Organize my three ring binder.
2. Journal my foods on fitday.
3. Start an excuse journal. I make WAY to many of them. When I find myself making an excuse, I am going to stop, write it down, journal all of my emotions around it at that moment. Then write myself a response about why I need to make a smarter choice.

My Goal for march is to reach 275 by the 31st. My wt today is 286.5.