Old 02-27-2007, 06:37 PM   #16  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

I have been a 38DDD for most of my life, and I will never have the twins done......
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

First off, bras... I haven't found any that work out just yet. I was measured as a 46DDD but I am not sure if the girl was right.I got two bras from Torrid, and while the girls look great in them, I am fidgity and uncomfortable the entire time I wear them. I can't wear them for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time.
For now I just keep going with the cheapo bra in a box until I am at a size that it would matter...

And now on to surgery. My doctor actually recommended it to me. I have constant back pain. I also have fibrocystic breasts so they are almost always in pain. The only reason I am keeping them so far is because they are in proportion to the rest of my supersized body.I don't think they'll shrink down too much and once I hit a manageable weight I'll talk to my dr and hubby about it and make a decision. For me it's both wanting to look good and wanting to feel good.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I'll admit vanity! When I get to my goal weight I want a breast lift. Not augmentation. I just want them put back where they belong. I would think an incision in my shoulders and then pulling that flap backwards and hooking it to the back of my ankles will probably do the trick!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #19  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

I hate bra shopping. Shopping for a HHH cup sucks butt. I've tried brands, sizes blah blah. I hate them. I woke up one day, 9 years old with a C cup and they've been growing since then. Normally I have DDD's and after each pregnancy, they've gone from the H's, back to the DDD's, but it still sucks. Even at my smallest weight I was still DDD and I debated then about having a reduction. Heck yeah part of its vanity, I am sick and tired of hearing crap like, "Here comes Angi's boobs". I love being a woman, but I don't need a DDD to prove my womanhood to anyone. I plan on discussing it with my doc further after we have our 3rd and final child and I'm done breastfeeding. Maybe the combo of weight loss, pregnancy and breastfeeding will cut them down to a size thats more suited to my frame, but I doubt it, as it hasn't yet.

I have found, even at a small size, in a pinch Lane Bryant makes a bra, wth is the name of it? No idea, I need to get some more, but they have nice, wide straps and are comfortable all the way around. The band doesn't dig either.
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:47 AM   #20  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
I'll admit vanity! When I get to my goal weight I want a breast lift. Not augmentation. I just want them put back where they belong. I would think an incision in my shoulders and then pulling that flap backwards and hooking it to the back of my ankles will probably do the trick!
Hey? Do you think we could get a two for one discount? (or would that be a four for one discount?!) I have already considered the option of getting the girls put back on the shelf and I also would like a tummy tuck. Call me vain....I really don't care! Its my body and my choice.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Hey? Do you think we could get a two for one discount? (or would that be a four for one discount?!) I have already considered the option of getting the girls put back on the shelf and I also would like a tummy tuck. Call me vain....I really don't care! Its my body and my choice.

I'm certain we could get a group rate! I don't want a tummy tuck, or lipo, or anything else. Just the lift. I'm really scared of the knife so I think that would be all the courage I could muster. HOWEVER, if I lose all this weight and have a bunch of skin hanging everywhere, I'll definitely get it removed. Hopefully I'm losing slowly enough and exercising enough that it won't be an issue. My fingers are certainly crossed!!!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:34 AM   #22  
one sexy science teacher

S/C/G: 231/194/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
I'm really scared of the knife so I think that would be all the courage I could muster. HOWEVER, if I lose all this weight and have a bunch of skin hanging everywhere, I'll definitely get it removed. Hopefully I'm losing slowly enough and exercising enough that it won't be an issue. My fingers are certainly crossed!!!
I'm with you on this one... even though I did have the reduction surgery I was a basket case about it before hand... and I'm definately with you on the losing slowly enough that my skin can rebound and not hang off me like a sharpei puppy.
haeyu14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Height: 5'7"

Just realized I started this thread then totally abandoned it. Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I am going out tomorrow to buy something that is both supportive and a tad bit sexier than the work out bra. Wish me luck!
WindyCityChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #24  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

First - bras - my favorite brand is the Anita brand. They're pricey, but I'm of the mind that you get what you pay for.

Second - surgery - please, if you are not done having children, please think about this carefully. First - your breast will change size and shape during pregnancy. Second, and more importantly imo, think about whether or not you'd want to breast feed. Breast feeding is best for baby (heck, even the formula cans say that), it's cheaper, and it's definitely easier (especially not having to fiddle with a bottle in the middle of the night!).
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #25  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

2 words...QVC...Breezies.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote