My 6 Year Old Sis-- Continuing Inspiration

• ... So yesterday I went to watch my little sister (I usually watch her on Sundays while my Mom works).

She continues, as ever, to inspire me. I want to set a good example for her.

I was watching her and what not and determined to stick to plan and get some exercise I brought some workout videos and exercise bands and weights with me to her house. I was totally gonna slack and forget it for the day but she saw what I had brought with me and wanted to do it. When she said, "Kae, will you exercise with me?" How could I turn her down?? It was fun. We did Pilates together. I think I'll bring some more videos and such the next time we are together.

I also had her take some photos of me and various parts of my body with the digital camera. I told her it would document my progression towards a healthier me. I think it will help to have pictures from different phases of my weight loss so I can visually see that my body is changing.

Anyways.. yay I exercised and did some healthy grocery shopping as well.

It's a new day...
  • I find that the younger members of my family are often my best support system. My 3 yr old daughter told me yesterday, "Mama, your boobs are pretty" I know, completely out of left field, but its not something an adult would think to say. Congrats on having such a fun time with your sis.
  • My 4 y/o loves to exercise also. I wish we could just keep them like that. Hopefully she will always want to exercise so she is never at the weight I am.
  • aww! That's just about the cutest thing ever.