Old 02-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #31  

Height: 5.6

Hi everyone!!

Lady Sue - that is called fate being on your side.... I like it when my plans and fate occasionally work together.... I used to think that I drank a lot of water until I started keeping track and then realizing I was not drinking as much as I thought - I know how you feel.... but I do well with it now.

Rhonda - Glad to see that you are back at it - - -just don't push yourself to hard....

DANA - - - YOO HOO! If you are reading the posts - hope you are feeling better!!!

Mrs. Quadcrew - I know what you mean - - - I don't do so well with bands - but I enjoy using the exercise ball, the handweights and the weighted balls - those are all fun.... except for the band - I kept tripping myself up, trying to kill myself; it was an ugly situation, but there are a lot of people that enjoy the bands. Me - I am just a bad example of band usage.

Tiffany and Royals - Good job with the commitments!!

Okay - my commitment for Friday - my daughter is having a sleepover - so I get to avoid the yummies that I am making for said get-together - Why do they say sleep when it is not going to happen - I have already been told it is supposed to be an all-night movie fest.... YEESH - Okay, water, exercise if possible (don't know yet) eat healthy and snackage avoidance.... yep - those are my commitments for Friday.

If I don't make it on here tommorow everyone have a happy happy Friday!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #32  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Rhonda - Yes, it is a hurdle just to get that first one out the way. You can do it!!

Mrs. Q - How did your tape go?

Tricia - Great for you for planning ahead with your meal. I've learned a long time ago not to totally deprive myself of anything. You will drive yourself crazy that way.

LadySue - LOL at the ice cream machine... Maybe someone was trying to tell you something?

Penney - Ahh, nothing like a bunch of girls at a sleepover... I used to have them all the time... I wonder how my mom put up with that? LOL.

Well, ladies, I did not exercise today. Well, I went for a small walk but nothing too spectacular. But I am so SORE from my Turbo Sculpt workout yesterday. The walk did loosen things up a bit. So I will definitely get some cardio in tomorrow.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:18 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 300/270/140

Height: 5'8

I fell off the wagon. I ready to get back up. I have to refocus. I tried of starting over.
Cassia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:43 AM   #34  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

TGIF 3FC Friends! Is everybody gearing up for an on-plan weekend?

Tricia - How was the salad? Did the kiddies enjoy their off-plan meal?
LadySue - Congratulations with passing up the Snickers bar. They really aren't "so satisfying!"
Penney - A sleepover? You're a brave woman! I don't suppose the kids would enjoy a nice veggie tray with some fat free dressing
Sexy Revealed - Good job on the workouts. I havent tried Turbo anything yet. I'm still trying to get committed on the walking.
Cassia You just hit one of those bumps in the road. Unfortunately, we do have to deal with those darn things! Pick yourself back up and keep going. You've come a long way already...I'm impressed!

Today's committment - Looks like some of our 3FC friends have had amazing weight loss results and they drink a ton of water. So, today I start drinking the water, too. My goal is 64 oz today.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:34 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!!!! YEP I am COMMITTED!! I now only have 2 poound to go till I hit the 30 pound gone mark, and I want to see that next Friday!!

Sexy - I really like this DVD - the Biggest Loser #2 is great, it is my favorite one now. I still can't keep up, but one of these days I will.

Penny - OMG sleepovers!!! When our 2 oldest girls were in high school they volunteered with the special needs kids. We had several sleep overs for them. A lot of them had never been invited to such a thing and it made their parents cry. And you know, they were a BLAST!!! The kids had such a great time. Our youngest was only 3 or so and they included her in everything they did. Great memories. (but NOT much sleep those nights!) Have fun!!

I hope everyone has a great ON PLAN weekend!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:47 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Yesterday was a success! I made it through the off-plan dinner (however, when I actually sat down and figured the calories out...an entire (HUGE) serving was about 500 calories...so it really wasn't as horrible as I had imagined it was going to be. Especially when I didn't eat a whole serving. And my kids loved it! hahaa My son is 12 and his first comment at most meals is....we always have to eat so healthy! At church the other night they had PB&J sandwiches on white bread. He took a bite...sighed real big....and said "Oh, I haven't had white bread in SOOOOO LONG!" Poor, deprived kid....

Today, I commit to eliptical (already done), water, and 1 cookie tonight at my jewelry party.
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:48 AM   #37  
Blessed

S/C/G: 292/277/146

Height: 5' 4"

Default Blundered yest.

But today is a new day, today I will drink my water, weigh everything, and write every crumb into my food diary.

Have a good day, and a great weekend.
LadySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #38  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Happy Friday!!

My weekend commitments:

Exercise today, tomorrow, AND Sunday
Stay OP with food and water (no weekend straying)
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #39  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Ha ha! Royalsfan, I have deprived kids, too, so I'm with you! My daughter complained the other day that we don't have any candy or cookies or ice cream around. I told her to have an apple.
I honestly hadn't notice we were completely void of sweets since I am avoiding them.
Poor, poor, neglected kids!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Poor, poor, neglected kids!!
Maybe someday they'll think to thank us!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote