3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is the one thing that makes your mouth water? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/104914-what-one-thing-makes-your-mouth-water.html)

CyberGypsy 02-17-2007 05:00 PM

What is the one thing that makes your mouth water?

Mine is Chocolate cake....I no longer buy it...If i really want a slice...I go to a Publix and buy a slice...however that is not often

Angihas2 02-17-2007 06:01 PM

warm from the oven brownies, french vanilla ice cream, fresh chopped nuts, syrup and whipped cream. I want one on occasion, especially during superbowl, but have restrained myself for over a year now. I plan on having one in April on a road trip. But, I will budget calorie wise for it!!

shelby897 02-17-2007 06:35 PM

You guys are making my mouth water!! I would love a friendly's ice cream sundae -- reeses peanut butter cup version!!

TempleBody 02-17-2007 06:43 PM

I love love love a juicy piece of chicken shawarama coated in creamy garlic sauce.

As for junk food.... I love brownies & peanut butter cookies.

Raelynn 02-17-2007 07:25 PM

Anything peanut butter, except pb itself lol (pb cup DQ blizzard, pb cookie, pb cheesecake etc). I haven't had any of those in ages though. :)

walking2lose 02-17-2007 07:32 PM

A really good chocolate truffle, which unfortunately my husband bought me for Valentine's Day. They are called Seattle Truffles, and believe it or not he bought them at Walmart. And then, he bought another heart shaped box of them yesterday because "they were on sale for $10." First of all that is a lot of money for chocolate, secondly I CANNOT have them in the house. I ate 6 (arghh) and then handed him the box and had him hide them from me. I told him the rest are all his. They were so incredibly good, just melt in your mouth. Divine.

My other snack one would be a huge bowl of popcorn, dripping with oil, lots of real melted butter, and plenty of salt.

Ok, let me go eat my stir fried veggies and tofu I made for dinner! I'm glad I don't know where those truffles are!!

CyberGypsy 02-17-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking2lose (Post 1576764)
A really good chocolate truffle, which unfortunately my husband bought me for Valentine's Day. They are called Seattle Truffles, and believe it or not he bought them at Walmart. And then, he bought another heart shaped box of them yesterday because "they were on sale for $10." First of all that is a lot of money for chocolate, secondly I CANNOT have them in the house. I ate 6 (arghh) and then handed him the box and had him hide them from me. I told him the rest are all his. They were so incredibly good, just melt in your mouth. Divine.

My other snack one would be a huge bowl of popcorn, dripping with oil, lots of real melted butter, and plenty of salt.

Ok, let me go eat my stir fried veggies and tofu I made for dinner! I'm glad I don't know where those truffles are!!

I bought a box of Russell stover's on sale at Publix.....needless to say my son got the box with a couple missing felt bad about buying them for myself

walking2lose 02-17-2007 09:18 PM

Yep, 1/2 price candy sales are tough to resist. I am trying hard to get my husband not to bring candy and other junk in the house; I guess he had a valentine lapse. Oh, well. I must say, I sure did enjoy my 6 truffles! And, he went on a 40 minute hike with me today... I usually have to beg him; maybe it was because he felt bad about the chocolates! lol

melsfolly 02-17-2007 09:22 PM

Hot yeast rolls. Thank goodness it's rare that I cross paths with them.

CurvyCutie31 02-17-2007 09:38 PM

Pizza. I love it! I can't resist a piece of bbq chicken pizza. Yum! And ice cream! My all time favorite treat!

Kamily828 02-17-2007 09:45 PM

Oh yes hot yeast rolls!!!!!! Bread, pasta, cheese and potatoes. Right now its chocolate. I guess I will blame it on that time of the month.

Cheryl14 02-17-2007 09:57 PM

All my "trigger" foods!

1) Cheese:devil:
2) Chips:devil:
3) Chocolate:devil:
4) Chalupas:devil:
5) Hot homemade bread/rolls:devil: :devil:
6) Cookie dough (particularly oatmeal raisin and Tollhouse Chocolate Chip):devil: :devil:

These are VERY DANGEROUS FOODS for me!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cheryl

Charbar 02-17-2007 10:33 PM

I guess my mind is somewhere else..... :devil: :devil: I wasn't even thinking of food. :o I was thinking of Russell Crow :drool:

shelby897 02-17-2007 10:41 PM

Charbar -- that's when you know food has taken a back seat, where it belongs! All of us are thinking of yummies and you are thinking of "eye candy"!!! Nice job :D

boaterswife 02-17-2007 10:50 PM

Wow, until I read this post I didn't realize that there isn't anything that I'm actually craving. Ok, it could be because I've had the flu for 3 days, and am too leary put put any real food in my tummy, but still, no cravings!