weekly weigh in - week of Feb 5 - 11

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Lost 2 lbs
  • I am down 5 pounds this week! Woo Hooo!
  • Yay Charbar!!!!! Yay Chunky Teacher!!!! Nice losses. Nice.

I am happy to report that I am down 2 lbs to 197. I was really terrified of gaining this week and heading back to 200 or even at staying at 199. The further I am away from 200, the happier I'll be.
  • Congratulations Charbar, Chunky Teacher and Robin! What a great way to start your week.

I'm down 3.4 lbs! I was a bit worried about my Disney weekend, but I did just fine!
  • Quote:
    I'm down 3.4 lbs! I was a bit worried about my Disney weekend, but I did just fine!
    Ummm, apparently.

Great going. Just stupendous. I am so very happy for you!
  • weight loss this wk
    I'm down 2 pds this week..keep up the good work girls
  • Quote: I'm down 3.4 lbs! I was a bit worried about my Disney weekend, but I did just fine!
    That's amazing What did you do all week? lots of walking?
  • WOW! What wonderful results!! I don't have the big numbers you have to report, but I have ONE BOX OF BUTTER gone!! LOL! After posting that I had "only" lost 1 lb a prior week, some of my wonderful 3FC friends reminded me that it is a whole box of butter gone! I like that description, and it keeps me from falling into despair when I want 2 or 3 lbs gone. I am moving downward, and this is a good thing.

Everyone keep up the great work!! I'm proud of all of you!
  • I'm happily down three!
  • Quote: That's amazing What did you do all week? lots of walking?
    Thanks, Charbar! I was a bit amazed myself as my goal was just to maintain. I did try to make good food choices for my plan....no fries, no bread, no pasta..(Have you ever noticed that "budget" food = high starchy carb food?!) and just a bite or two of sweets at dessert time...and lots of veggies and water. And, yes, we walked a ton! And my youngest daughter challenged me to run up and down the stairs at the hotel each time we came and went. Normally, I would have used the elevator.
  • Well I lost nothing this week congratulations to all the losers I hope to be one next week. I don't know what it is but my body seems to get stuck at 220, this is what happened before too so I am just gonna keep puggin away until it comes off it has to sometime right?
  • Great losses, everyone!

Lucy, I was stuck at 220 for a little while too, though mine was mostly because of the holidays. You'll break it, don't worry!

I lost another 2 pounds for a grand total of 70! Onederland is fast approaching!
  • I am down 2 lbs this week! Congrats to everyone, it's looking like a good week!! Jelly
  • GREAT losses ladies!!! They all get me excited to weigh on Friday!!

Rhonda, I KNEW you would do fine at Disney - and look how much you lost!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

DQL - your body needed to just get better, you will show a loss next week for sure!

Robin....there is no stopping you now girl!!

And to all the others that have losses - WAY TO GO!!!
  • You girls are doing great!

I will check back in on Friday.