Wow Crazy....

• Hard to think that I live in Central florida were last night a twister hit hard....
    I t was crazy and I guess I just need to vent.....My Mobile is fine....but the damage 20 miles away is as if a bomb went off........I live alone and glad i made it through....so many did not.....thanks for letting me vent....emotional i guess...
  • Big, big hugs to you CyberGypsy....
    so glad to hear you are okay. What a scary thing to have so close to you! Of course, my thoughts and prayers to those who suffered loss and damage. You stay safe.
  • I am so glad you were'nt hit. It is a real shame what happened to so many people and with no warning. We are thinking about moving to Florida in a couple of years and we want to stay off the coast, but it looks like Mother Nature does'nt care where you live. My thoughts and prays are with all those in that terrible storm.
  • Thanks guys , I am going down to the villages...a group of about 40000 nice homes and a senior community tomorrow and see if i can help in anyway.....I keep telling my son I love him....he has a home a few miles away...many high school kids were killed last night ...and my son called me and wanted me to drive over....So many people lost everything....it sooo sad
  • thinking of you, Sandy...