I would like to join in your club

• Hello, I have been just reading all the posts and I really like what I see. Right hnow I am trying to lose 80 lbs, but 100 lbs would bring me to the ultimate. I have been following the You diet and it seems to be working for me. I am never hungry and no cravings! Just by elimating HFCS.
    What got me started was a video someone had taken of me during a Agility round with my dog and I was so shocked at what I saw. Agility is my passoin right now and I really need to keep up with my dog. I dont really get the exercise I should, so I got a job that will get me going. I start in 2 weeks, a dog walker. I am so happy about the job. I am better working with animals than people. I will be walking several dogs 3x a day. I have lost 12 lbs since the 1st of the year, but the scale has been at a stand-still for a week and ahalf. Thanks
  • Wow! 12lbs gone is AWESOME! I just goined the group too and I'm finding it a really nice place to be. I'm sure you will too!
  • Janice. Congratulations on the new job and the 12 pound weight loss! Looking forward to getting to know you better and providing mutual encouragement and support.
  • Welcome Janice,

I am glad to you are here good luck at the new job dogs are great I have 2 that I just love. Great weight loss already.
  • Welcome, Janis!

Glad to have you here! Stick with us, and you will reach your goal in no time!

Cheryl
  • to 3FC and the 100 lb club. It's a great place to be! Full of advice, support and encouragement.

Congrats on the 12 lbs weightloss and the new job! Glad to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
  • Big Welcome Janis...
    I am also following the principles of the You book. I feel 100% better and allow I don't weigh I know I have lost. Don't worry about the plateau sometimes our bodies just need to adjust. You are still losing inches. Nice to "meet" you.
  • Hi there Janis! Welcome to the club here. Cool on the new job - that will get some exercise in everyday for sure!!! 12 pounds already too- you are on your way!!! (I am following the YOU plan also.....and I am in LOVE with it!!)
  • Hi Janis,

Well done on your 12lb loss. It's great that you have a reason you want to improve your fitness that you can keep in mind. You would have to be quite fit to run around on those agility courses but you can build up slowly and you'll be there before you know it.

EM
  • Welcome, Janis, and fabulous start to your weight loss! Good for you for getting a job that will promote better health, and that sounds so enjoyable! I think it would be fabulous to spend your day with the dogs! Good for you!
  • Hi Janis!

I'm new here too, but wanted to congratulate you on your 12 pound loss.
  • OMG, your dog is soooo cute. I love him!

I love agility. And it should keep you moving. Good luck with that! I have two siberian huskies and if they listened to me (AT ALL) they would be awesome at agility. But since they don't, we just play games (like hide and seek and where did I hide that annoying squeaky toy!).

Did someone tell you about the membership dues? Just kidding!