3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   207! Thanks everyone! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/103518-207-thanks-everyone.html)

Cheryl14 01-31-2007 04:57 AM

207! Thanks everyone!

Hi Everyone!:wave:

My scale is M-O-V-I-N-G!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Thanks SOOOO much everyone for all the suggestions and encouragement!

This morning I registered 207 after several days of being 209 and EIGHT MONTHS of being 210!:dance: :dance: :dance:

It's just a couple more pounds, but I think seeing it made me happier than losing even my FIRST three to finally see the scale change!

Now, you know where I'm going, right? Yes, out to SHOVEL MORE snow (about 8 MORE INCHES!). Maybe there really IS something to "The Snowshoveling Workout!!!"

:shocksn: :snowglo: :shocksn: :snowglo: :shocksn: :snowglo: :shocksn:

Cheryl

sharonrr 01-31-2007 06:24 AM

Hi Cheryl, Fantastic, I'm curious what if anything did you change?
Sharon:)

rockinrobin 01-31-2007 06:54 AM

OMG!!!!! I'm literally shaking. I can't begin to tell you how absolutely, positively beyond belief HAPPY I am for you!!!!!

Okay, breathe Robin, breathe, exhale. Okay. I'm good. Really. Now I gotta ask you. Do you think that you had been eating 1600-1800 and just recently cut it back to the 1200 calories? Did you add more protein? Lose some of the fat (nuts, peanut butter)? Anyway why in the world do you have so much SNOW? Are you importing the stuff?

Oh Cheryl, I'm sooo happy for you. You're gonna be in ONEderland in no time at all. Wait, maybe by the time you read this post you will be. :D

Cheryl14 01-31-2007 07:27 AM

Hi Sharon and Robin!

The changes I have made are doing the show shoveling over the last three days, increasing fiber and eliminating all artificial sweetners yesterday, and visiting FitDay to record my foods and exercise.

Yesterday MAY have been lower than usual in calories OR I may have been overestimating my calories eaten OR my exercise MAY finally be kicking in. I don't know! I'm just glad the scale is not STUCK anymore!:carrot:

Robin, we live in the snow belt along Lake Erie. We get lake effect snow that forms as cold winds blow across the relatively warmer lake. You can watch the snow actually form and dump down on you when you are close to the lakeshore. That's why they call it the "Lake Erie Snow Machine!" We got eleven inches overnight of the light and fluffy stuff, and schools here are all closed today.

Cheryl

GirlyGirlSebas 01-31-2007 07:30 AM

:woohoo: You must be floating in the clouds today! Congratulations!

TempleBody 01-31-2007 08:07 AM

w000h000!!! This is fantastic news!

And dang, you have more snow then I have over here in Canada. lol

DramaQueenLucy 01-31-2007 08:18 AM

Cheryl,

I am so happy for you!! The snow shoveling workout you say well I may have to give it a try lately we have been getting snow here...lol

:congrats:

debsarooni 01-31-2007 08:42 AM

Well done chick!

You are doing fab!!!

Janis427 01-31-2007 08:59 AM

I guess I have to put away the snow blower and start shovrling by hand. At least the snow is good for somthing. I hate it!
Congrats on the loss!!

Cheryl14 01-31-2007 09:24 AM

Thanks SO much everyone!

Wouldn't it be funny to start a workout TV show that was based on snow shoveling exercise techniques and "moves"?!!! Maybe even a DVD! With some creativity the "moves" could be worked into a program for everyone -even those who don't have to usually deal with snow!

OK, so it's a dumb idea! :dizzy: Chuck it up to my FROZEN BRAIN after spending an hour and twenty minutes this morning shoveling in -3 wind chill!

Anyway, thanks for all the support!:val1:

Cheryl

Mrs Quadcrew 01-31-2007 09:42 AM

WOOOHOOO!!!! Way to go Cheryl!!! (now which state do you live in for that snow machine?) I am in Ohio here, but too far south for the lake effect. That snow shoveling sure is a workout though, that is a fact!!

Congrats on getting those numbers giong down ~ onederland is just around the corner now!!

Casey4 01-31-2007 09:48 AM

WOW Great news Cheryl!!!

I am so happy for you!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

However, can you stop stealing and hoarding all the snow? My kids want snow and I am willing to tolerate one good storm. :D

Cheryl14 01-31-2007 09:57 AM

Hey Casey!

I'm blowing some of our light and fluffy your way!:) :snowglo:

Hi Mrs. Quadcrew!

I'm north of you in the snow belt east of Cleveland!

Cheryl

jtammy 01-31-2007 01:09 PM

Cheryl, whatever your doing is sure working! Congrats on sticking through your plateau. It sounds like it has gone and the scales are moving again! :cheer:

jennylou 01-31-2007 02:57 PM

Way to go! :) I'm on the west side of Cleveland, we've been getting snow, but not quite as much as you folks on the east side. ;)