Old 01-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #1  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default I've had a bad day!

Okay, I know this is the place to come when I have had a bad day, and this is truly the first real bad day I have had since starting in January. I feel like I could eat a horse, craving chocolate, the whole 9 yards. I am a day or two away from TOM, but I don't recall ever really blowing it this badly before around this time. I think I cheated in every way possible today, and I honestly feel terrible emotionally as well as physically. I am just hoping that I can pull myself up by the boot straps and get back on track tomorrow. I usually do 30-60 minutes of treadmill a day but today I could only do 17!! What's up with all this?

Anyway....I just had to vent, I guess. Not sure that it accomplished anything other than just getting it off my chest. Thanks for listening.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #2  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

WOW, I came here to post the exact same thing!!! I went to bed early last night so I could get up early... and I overslept. I tried to keep my eating in check all day, but when I got home we ordered Chinese and I got steamed dumplings. Not too bad, but still not what I wanted to do. I'm a couple of days before TOM too, and I just feel BAD for no reason. Hang in there girl. This will pass.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:02 PM   #3  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Whew...I'm sorry you have had a bad day, but it sure makes me feel a "tad" better knowing that I have help rowing this little boat back to shore!

Thanks for the encouragement, and here's to you and me both to have a better day tomorrow!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Don't worry about it!! Just move right on and get back on track! Don't let this set you back. These things happen -- they're part of life -- and how quickly you can get back on track will be what determines how successful you are in the long run. We're here for you -- vent whenever you want!! We all need to do it!
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #5  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Aw, thanks, Lisa! You are so kind...I so appreciate it!! I can definitely see you know what you are talking about. You have had tremendous success!

Thanks again, and here's for a better tomorrow!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #6  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Lisa for the encouragement!

And Ritzy, tomorrow WILL be better!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:14 PM   #7  
Starting over 3/24/2017

I agree, Tiffany. Thanks again!!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

This day is over and tomorrow is brand new.....and we're here for you! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:18 PM   #9  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Hey, Mrs. Quadcrew!! Funny how we KNOW these things but the support we get from others is SO important, I'm finding out! You are such an encouragement. Thanks ever so much! I needed the reminder that I am to take one day at a time. Thanks for being here for us. I almost didn't post because it felt a little silly, but then I thought twice about it because I knew I needed to put it down somewhere that I had missed the mark today. It keeps me accountable AND there is the added benefit of wonderful 3FC folks who are SO wonderfully supportive!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #10  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

RitzyFritz and Tiffany
You both fell a little off program today, you both feel bad both physically and mentally. And food didn't help you at all to get over those feelings!! The lesson here is...food isn't going to fix whatever the problem might be, so there is no reason to even go back there tomorrow.

Kick butt tomorrow!! I know you can both do it!!

Melissa
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:41 PM   #11  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Melissa - you are sooooooo right! Thanks for the encouragement! If I cannot pick myself up and fly straight tomorrow after all the help from 3FC, I need an examination between my ears!! Thanks so much!!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #12  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Ritzy!

The good news is you recognized the slip and you did something about it- you posted it here! Know that probably all of us have been right where you were today MANY TIMES !

Hormones can be very powerful things!

This was just one day. One day of eating poorly won't ruin anything, and this MAY have been a really good learning experience for you!

Good luck tomorrow! Be sure to eat enough and eat every few hours so that you keep up your blood sugar level. Increase your fiber which will help you feel full. Drink enough water, too. It will be just fine!

Hugs!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Hey ladies, The next time you have those cravings tell your husbands it's time for a quickie. Your brain will be satisfied and so will you.
Sharon
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #14  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Thanks, Cheryl! Those were great words of advice, and I really appreciate them! Thanks for taking the time to help me back on my feet (albeit virtually). I really feel like I have regrouped just since posting about it! You are right, it probably will be something I can recall when I'm tempted to do it again! Thanks again....everyone on here is SO wonderful, and I really appreciate it!!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #15  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonrr View Post
Hey ladies, The next time you have those cravings tell your husbands it's time for a quickie. Your brain will be satisfied and so will you.
Sharon
Sharon - this is hilarious!!! And what if we don't have a husband!? (Just kidding!! I have the most wonderful husband on the planet!). Just had to throw that out there.

This was too funny!! Thanks for the insight. I would have never thought about THAT being a solution!