My start to sucess

• Im a newbie!Currently weighing 285lbs and I dont know how many of these message boards ive joined Ive never stuck with it. Then i came across this one. And seems like everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO supportive! I loved it and had to join in. Please wish me luck !!!
  • fellow Floridian! Looking forward to getting to know you better.
  • Thanks for the welcome! Ive been all over the site today looking around. This message board is the BEST! What part of florida are you from ?
  • This place is superb! It's great to have you here, post often so we can get to know you!
  • Welcome....
    Isn't it such a great feeling to get started? There are so many great supportive posters. One day soon we will be part of the inspirational "big losers!"
  • welcome - this will be the last one you ever join - it is great here!!
  • Hi!

Welcome!

This IS a wonderful place! People here really know what you are going through and have great tips and tricks and TONS of good advice to share.

I've been to a number of sites on the Net and found THIS ONE to be the most supportive, caring, and helpful of all. I think the difference here is that there are so many different groups here that it is very easy to find at least one or two that have people with very similar goals and needs as your own.

"A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step." Congratulations on your first step!

Cheryl
  • You guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the welcome! I went and bought a new scale today! lol i was getting tired of the lil knob type one..lol so digital will suit me best!!!
    take care all!!! Oh yah .. any of you have myspace? alll my pictures are on there, lol cant seem to get it to let me upload ne on here lol