Cocoa Via Bars

• Right now Walgreen's has Cocoa Via bars 3/$10 - and then you get a $5 mail in rebate. So it turns out to be 3/$5! (There are 5 bars to a box. They are normally $4.50 or so a box.) I just had one with my lunch and it was great

They are 100 calories, 6 g fat, 12 g carbs, 9 g sugar for the plain chocolate bars. But they have snack bars too. The Chocolate Almond Snack bar has 80 calories, 3 g fat, 12 g carbs, 6 g sugar and 2 g protein.

They are dark chocolate, so if you don't like darker chocolate they may not be your style! I haven't tried the snack bar yet. I really enjoyed my Chocolate bar though. You could even break it up into smaller pieces and have through out the day (it's scored into 4 pieces.)

I am a total chocoholic, and I can't see totally removing it from my diet. I don't plan on eating one every day, but it's a nice treat to have! Also - just for a chocolate fix if you have wilpower, you can just have something like a Dove Dark "Promise" and allow yourself one a day or one on Fridays. I freeze mine and that way I forget about them mostly and also it takes longer to eat being frozen! Dark chocolate is always your best choice. Or a chocolate with a nut like a Hershey's Almond or Peanut M&M - there is less sugar in them and you at least get some good fats from the nuts!

*just for your info! might be a good alternative to V-day sweets!*