Old 01-18-2007, 04:37 AM   #1  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Default Partial Monty? LoL

Ever see on TV those weight loss commercials were they show you a heavy lady in a bikini or sports bra and underwear? Yeah. I always think they are very honest "looking." You know they are heavy under their clothes, but the clothes seems to soften the reality of their situation. Inspired by those photos on TV... I went upstairs and took front, back, and side pictures in a black sports bra and underwear. I washed them and put them away and in a month I will do it again. LoL. I caught I glimpse of my butt in the mirror- HOLY-NEVER-SEEN-THE-SON! ^-^ Maybe this summer?

LoL- Just thought I would share!
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

You're brave!!!! I don't think I could do that.. the camera probably wouldn't fit all of me in it

It's a great idea
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Reddalice, you made me laugh today and I needed it! Thank you.

The night before I got going on my plan, hubby and I took digital pictures so we can have a before shot to show our progress. I wore a sports bra and leggings and took front side and back shots. OMG! I know I'm big, but a picture really does speak a thousand words. The "back boobs"! And the butt!....well, we had just come back from Disney's Animal Kingdom and saw hippos on the safari...need I say more?
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

you're hilarious!

Yep, the night before we started our new eating and workouts we took before (never gonna see this body again) pictures. And yes, the camera speaks VOLUMES! I realized I was starting to get my mothers butt.... OYE!. I had on a bra and shorts. We're going to take pictures in the same outfits once a month. Hopefully within a years time, I'll be wearing a bikini in the pictures and flaunting my new "baby's got back - but not a rhino's back" pictures.
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #5  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default OMG.. too funny!

I also have a before pick in a sports bra and bike type workout shorts... A very rude person recently referred to me as a fat water buffalo, but I have to disagree, I think it is more like a rhino or a hippo. I can't wait to do some progress pics in a few months with those same clothes. Good luck guys!

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:17 PM   #6  

I did the same thing, took pics. Funny -- I put them in my safe. Hate to have anyone run across these!! I was telling my sister about them and my "back fat". She said she and her friends like to call if affectionately -- not back fat but muffin tops!!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #7  
Bikini Season :)

i was trying to take pictures of my tattoos the other day and did the same thing and was horrified to notice that i cant get a good photo because of the shadows from all the rolls!!
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:57 AM   #8  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

LoL! I made you all laugh- you guys made me laugh! I'm sitting here shaking my head at myself saying, WHAT WAS I THINKING? LoL. At first I was gonna go nude... but then... I really don't want to go to jail on homicide charges because the WalGreens employee keeled over developing them. ^-^ I really hope, though, that they show me development.

I made sure that I measured the distance from the place I took the photo... that way I won't suffer the same fate those ladies do on TV. You know- the ugly fat picture- ugly clothes, no makeup, bad lighting, and frightful frown... and the skinny picture- makeup, tooth veneers, red lipstick, styled hair, awesome professional lighting, and a better fitting bikini all while she is standing on some beach in some sexy pose. I myself decided I wanted to avoid all that- no makeup and a bandanna so that every angle (or lack thereof) of my face was visible. I also made sure I was in a neutral relaxed pose; that translates into "all-hanging-out." Maybe I have a masochistic streak.

Oh honesty... now.. do I wait till I am "smaller" to develope them... or get a reality check now? Lmao.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote