Baby is here and I'm back and ready!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all! It's been a long year away from the board, but I am officially back and so excited to get back in shape. I had a baby boy on December 12, we named him Erik and he was 7lbs 5oz and 19in. Now that Christmas is over and I'm almost recovered from the c-section, I am really looking forward to 2007. I'm on Mat leave the entire year and for the first time ever, I can focus solely on myself and my family without having to divide my time up with a 40-hr/wk job. I gained 19 lbs during the pregnancy, so I am essentially starting back where I was before I got pregnant.

I see lots of familiar faces here, I can't wait to catch up with everyone and meet all the new people too.

And of course, here is my new baby boy:
  • Congratulations! You have a beautiful baby boy!!

And welcome back! - You did wonderful to only gain 19 lbs during your pregnancy!!
  • What a beautiful baby!

Looking forward to getting to know you (I'm a newbie).
  • What a beautiful son!!! I am new here, and hoping to get to know all of you on this journey ~ and it is incredible you only gained 19 pounds! Happy New Year!!!
  • What a beautiful little boy!!! Congratulations and may his life be filled with joy and happiness and good health.

I am looking forward to getting to know you!! Welcome back.
  • Beautiful baby! Congratulations.

And welcome back.
  • Welcome back, Mama! He is beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Congratulations! He is simply gorgeous!!!!
  • Welcome back! Gorgeous baby!
  • So darn cute...congrats! Super job on only gaining 19 pounds...that is not easy to do. Welcome back...and enjoy the maternity time off...how did you get a full year??
  • Congrats, Raelynn! He is beautiful!
  • Raelynn, your little Erik is soooo stinking cute! Congrats!!
  • Wonderful to see you Raelynn!
    Congratulations on beautiful new baby Erik, he's painfully gorgeous!

Here's to loving ourselves in 2007!

Linda
  • Thanks ladies. I'm so excited to see so many new faces too!!

Gina - mat leave in Canada is 1 year
  • Hey, welcome back!! Has it really been that long? Erik is absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more photos as he grows.