- Diet Recipes - http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes -
Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Posted By 3FC On October 5, 2006 @ 1:34 pm In Breads | 3 Comments
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup oat bran
1/2 cup wheat germ
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup applesauce
1/4 cup orange juice
2 cups frozen blueberries
1 tbsp. canola oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs, whites only
3/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients.
3. Gently stir blueberries into dry ingredients.
4. In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients.
5. Gently combine both bowls, but don't overmix.
6. Spoon into 20 greased muffin tins.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Other Suggested Recipes:
Article printed from Diet Recipes: http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes
URL to article: http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-recipes/healthy-blueberry-muffins/