Day 2 went well. Having this blog is helping me. Reading the supportive comments really inspire me to do well. I made myself do an exercise dvd yesterday. I hated it. Ten minutes in I wanted to sit down and watch it instead. But I forced myself to do it, exercising harder instead of stopping, and I made it! 25 mins of exercise that included belly exercises (which I hate).
My diet yesterday went like this;
- 2 weetbix w/ low fat milk and sugar
- black tea 2 sugar
small Skinny cappucino 2 sugar
- 1/4 of a parmesan/onion breadstick(no butter) filled with salad veg incl. tablsp avocado
- mug chicken noodle soup made with water
- 1 small bunch seedless grapes, handful of blackberries
1 cup of mixed banana, red pawpaw, crimson grapes
- small bbq chicken breast no skin, cut up with salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber) 25ml honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 parmesan/onion breadstick filled with salad veg incl avocado plus few strips of chicken breast
- black tea and sugar
- small bunch of grapes as snack later on
Haven’t really felt hungry. I still sit around too much. Went to bed feeling satisfied with what I’d eaten. Made the mistake of weighing myself this morning, too soon, I know. Years ago I would have started seeing a change in the scales the day after restricting my diet. My stomach still looks the same. My goal for Day 3 is to walk – seeing as I hated doing the exercise dvd. I will park my car further away and I’ll have no choice but to walk. Am craving a cappucino.
Posted on January 10th, 2012 by theskinnyonenowfat
Filed under: Uncategorized