COWGIRL UP!!!!! April 9, 2009
It is truelly like a rodeo, I fall off and as soon as I am back on I fall off again. If nothing else i am entertainment for some people. Okay here it goes, a solid plan.
- Plan days food the night BEFORE, and post it on here.
- Drink water and NO cokes. (I am telling you they are as addictive as drugs)
- Walk a minimum of 6 miles a week.(Mon,Wed,Fri morning)
- Find one interesting article about weight or food issues a day.
- NO MORE EATING OUT!!!!!!!
Goal is still 20 pounds by Memorial day, so that means I need to be down to 221 by then. Tomorrow I have work and the school so my plan is to walk/jog 2 miles before work. I guess my menu will be….
- 12 oz. Coffee /w/ 1oz.FF french vanilla coffee mate 121cal
- 1 cup corn flakes /w/ 1 cup 1% milk 205cal
- 1/2 cup raisins 217cal
- spinach and artichoke lean pocket 260cal
“sigh”…..that is all I can think of right now. I will have to see what I can come up with tomorrow. I can never find enough calories to eat if i am trying but if I am not then I eat enough for 2 people.
Well I am tired but here is something I heard on the news and thought I would share.
“We are seeing an obesity epidemic: One out of every four New Yorkers is obese, up from about 14 percent in 1995,” Laura L. Anglin, the state budget director, said at a news conference. She cited research linking soft drinks to obesity in children and diabetes in women and predicted that the tax would curb consumption of the affected drinks by 5 percent.
Read full article on the NY Times web site here and tell me what you think. Taxing Softdrinks in NY