Oh so long and fat as ever “sigh” March 27, 2009
Okay, I am fat, miserable, tired, stressed, and plain old ashamed of myself. I am one of “THOSE” people. You know, the ones who make all these new years plans and then stop a few weeks later. I think I sabotage myself if I try to start at the beginning of the year. Well I do not think I have gained any, if so not much, I will have to look up my stats. Anyway I am trying to organize my sad little life and first on the list is my weight. I look in the mirror and I see my face swelling up like a balloon. I may or may not be getting into the nursing program this year, and the stress of it all has drove me up the wall. I am tring to start up a buisness, go to school, be a wife, a mother, and work, but I have cut my hours back at work to 24. Still my days are full and I am tired of not having energy.
Complaints about beeing fat
1. NOT HAVEING ENERGY. (I AM LAZY, LAZY, LAZY, I PHISICALLY FEEL DRAINED WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK OR SCHOOL.
2. HAVING TO BUY FAT CLOTHES (EWWW THEY ARE UGLY AND I SPEND MORE TIME TRYING THEM ON THAN PICKING THEM OUT)
3.WADDLING, LOL. ( I FEEL LIKE MY STOMACH IS LEADING ME BEHIND IT)
4. MIRRORS IN THE BATHROOM( WHO’S STUPID IDEA WAS THAT? ALTHOUGH THAT MIGHT BE WHAT KEEPS ME ON THE WAGON THIS TIME)
5. APRONS…SOME PPL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! MY APRON IS LONG ENOUGH TO KEEP MY UNDERWEAR DRY IF I WERE TO BE SPLASHED BY SHAMOO AT SEA WORLD(DISGUSTING)
6. SAGGY BOOBS( BACK HURTS,BRA SHOPPING WORSE THAN PANTS).
7. DOUBLE CHINS(AS I LOOK DOWN AT MY KEYBOARD I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO NECK)
8.SEEING THE EXPRESSION ON PEOPLES FACES WHEN YOU WALK BY THEM.
9. OTHER PEOPLE TELLING YOU HOW YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. (DUH BUT YOU TRY LOSING 115 POUND WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A NORMAL WEIGHT IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
10. NOT FEELING FAT( AS I WALK BY PEOPLE SOME DAYS THEIR LOOKS ARE WHAT REMINDS ME I AM FAT. INSIDE MY BODY LOOKING OUT I FEEL NORMAL MOST OF THE TIME. THAT MAY BE WHY I DON’T TRY HARDER. I NEED MORE MIRRORS,LOL BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY OTHER TIME I FEEL FAT. IT IS ALMOST LIKE SHOCK EVERY TIME I SEE MY REFLECTION. DAMN IS THAT ME, REALLY ME, GOOD LORD I AM HUGE!!!!!!!!
This is my therapy and i am going to start over so yay for me.