Thanks, Sunnydaze, for nominating me for the Georgeous Blogger Award! It had a .png extension so I’ve changed it to a simple jpeg picture so no one will get any pings from it.
-Include the award on your blog or post
-Share with everyone six interesting facts about yourself
-Nominate as many bloggers as you like
-Be sure to link the nominees within your post
-Let them know that they received this award through their tagboards or private message them
-Share the love and link this post so that everyone will know the person whom you received your award from.
Six interesting facts about me:
1. I love to travel, usually in a 37 foot RV.
2. I love to cook (and eat).
3. I’ve been married 40 years to my high school sweetie.
4. I write. All the time. About anything.
5. I have ten acres down in Florida and can’t wait to RETIRE down there.
6. I’ve visited 44 states including Alaska and Hawaii, and five different countries.
I’ve really been out of commission for a long time. Didn’t realize how long until I started trying to think of six interesting facts about myself and couldn’t think of any. Anyway, this is what I came up with. Pass it on ladies!