30 millilitre oil
1 Red onion, sliced
450 gram Ostrich steaks, cut into strips
1 Red pepper, cut into strips
150 gram button mushrooms
500 millilitre low fat milk
1 KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
5 millilitre Chopped fresh sage
10 millilitre Chopped Italian flatleaf parsley
250 gram Brown rice
- In a frying pan, brown onion in 30 ml oil.
- Add ostrich strips, red pepper and mushrooms and brown for 5 min.
- Add 500 ml cold milk to the pan, stir in contents of Knorr Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 min, stirring occasionally.
- When done, add herbs and mix through.
- Serve hot with brown rice.