New thinking… April 30, 2013
Ok. So it has been abit more than a week since I have posted, but I am back, and I have joined a new thread at the forums “Fat Camp”
I have also realized that I am just over thinking and over analyzing and trying TOO hard.
I have to take it easy and allow myself to embrace this new lifestyle instead of drilling myself to the point where I feel I want to break down and give up.
So many people have done this…why cant I?
YES, I do have an addiction to food.
YES, It does make me feel better when I am anxious or bored or stressed.
YES, I do associate food with love ( i invite people over to cook for them….Its like me showing them I love them)
So I am going to work on the following:
- I am going to try a worry less about food
- Instead of eating when I feel these emotions I will do something else like phone a friend, get up and take a walk in the garden, blog
- I am going to focus on eating better again and focus on saying no to the “bad stuff”
- I am going to make sure I drink enough water…..winter sucks, but NO EXCUSES
- I will do at least an hour workout everyday (P90X, Taebo, Zumba)
- If I am really tired, I will atleast go for a 30min walk
- I will focus more on what I need and less on what other people say…this is my struggle…not theirs