List 5 reasons that keeps you motivated to continue working out and eating right:
1. I blog and re-read my posts so I can remember all the emotions I have experience during this journey and stop living in denial.
2. I use my Wii to keep myself interested in working out because the gym can get boring.
3. I think about my DC/NYC vacation this fall and how I want to be able to walk around and see everything without getting tired or drenched in sweat.
4. I look at the dress I want to wear on NYE. I haven’t worn a dress in years and I have never gone out on NYE. Excited!
5. I want to live a long, happy life. I know of I don’t get myself together and get healthy and fit, I won’t have lived up to my full potential.
Posted on June 20th, 2012 by nishat30
Filed under: Uncategorized