I have been SO BUSY since I started work, it seems like a weekly check in is the best I can muster!! I weighed in this morning down 0.2 pounds for the week. Here’s a quick recap of the week, lol.
– Monday: Good workout and on plan!
– Tuesday: Went to happy hour and came home and didn’t make any bad decisions!
– Wednesday: Huge potluck at my house. Fun, but ate way too much.
– Thursday: Ate a bad dinner at work, then ate junk leftover from potluck when I got home. Went out with friends and burned some calories dancing. Lesson: don’t keep junk in the house!!!!
– Friday: Hungover in the morning, but got a great run in anyway. Ate junk at work, but didn’t do THAT bad until I got home and ate more junk leftover from the party. Need to figure out how to get through work on Fridays when there’s tons of junk aruond. LESSON: DON’T KEEP JUNK IN THE HOUSE. Had a great date with boy #2!!
– Saturday: Skipped workout to hang out with boy #1 (lol, i’m liking this boy thing) and had a good day. Didn’t eat too much junk and went to dinner with boy #2. Got frozen yogurt on the way home even though was full. Not good.
– Sunday: Had a great morning workout, healthy lunch, light dinner. Ruined great day with a huge thing of frozen yogurt at 9 pm while out walking with my roomie. LESSON: Pick one day to have frozen yogurt!!!
Phew!! It’s kind of fun to see the week like that – it actually is interesting to see how the good/bad decisions add up to my measely 0.2 pound weight loss, lol. My bestie who is also doing WW schooled me with a 2.4 pound loss =( I need to get my act together.
Tomorrow I’m flying to Minneapolis for work, which sucks. I don’t want to be out of my usual eating/working out situation, but such is life. I’m going to have to deal with challenges if this diet is going to be a lifestyle so I might as well start now. I’m going to dinner tonight with boy #2 for his birthday tonight, so I picked a healthy restaurant and am going to try to get a good workout in and have really healthy fiber-filled food today (fruit salad and kashi granola bar are on the menu for lunch).
I hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Just another 3fatchicks.com weblog