* You ACUTALLY loose a lot of weight every week!
* The food packs you have to buy are actually pretty tasty!
* Once you’ve reached your “ideal weight” they don’t just cut you off! They will make sure (in phase 2) to reintroduce normal foods but you maintain your weight!
* VERY expensive! (about 90$ - 100$ per week. Once a month you need to buy two bottles of vitamin supplements and once per three months another one of the supplements. You also have to buy your won vegetables and meat and since you need four cups of veggies per day as well as up to 200g of meat per day, this can come up to high prices!)
* I felt extremely hungry and weak for the two weeks
So far, I’ve been on this diet for 2 weeks and I’ve lost 13 pounds! I was extremely sick (hungry, dizzy, nausous, etc.) for the first 2 weeks though and had university exams so that wasn’t too fun but seeing that scale go down every time is just such an awesome feeling!
With my ideal protein, they go by stages while your in phase 1. Instead of saying: Ok, you need to loose 87 pounds, they go step by step:
Step 1: Get to 200 pounds
Step 2: Get to 180 pounds
Step 3: Get to 150 pounds
Step 4: Get to 130 pounds
2 weeks on Ideal Protein and I’m almost done step 1 already! I haven’t been under 200 pounds since I got pregnant when I was 17 years old!!! I’m so excited!!!
Good luck to all!
It’s never too late to change your life!