Chasing away Chubby
…my scandelous pursuit of 155!
“What I learned on the road to health…”
- People will always try to beat you down. It’s up to you to lift yourself up.
- No one can save you… except yourself.
- You have to walk 6 miles to walk off a big mac!!!!
- McDonald’s doesn’t taste good, thus is a huge waste of calories.
- You don’t have to eat to be happy.
- The food will be there later. It really is not gonna go anywhere. No need to eat it all now. Really, put the Twinkie down!
- Binging causes problems, it doesn’t solve anything.
- Nothing tastes as good- as watching the number on the scale fall- feels.
- I’m not as fat as I think.
- I can run.
- It isn’t so hard to lose weight, you just have to stop eating, enjoy hunger sometimes, and eat healthfully…Oh! and exercise!
- The way to stop cravings is to stop eating the evil crap you crave. Your body will eventually begin to crave healthier stuff…seriously.
- I can do a boys push up. It’s just one, but it is one more then I could do before.
- I can run a half mile.
- McDonald’s and Hostess 100 Calorie pack cupcakes are the devil!!!!
- Weighing everyday is not as crazy as you think.
- I can run 5 mins and not be winded!!!
- I have muscles.
- How good it feels to fit into a pair of shorts that were previously too tight.
- How good it feels to look in the mirror and realize that indeed my ass is smaller!
- I can do whatever I put my mind to!