It’s been a few days since I last posted.
It snowed last night. I’m so sick of snow. I really thought we were done with this… guess not!
A few things:
- 4 lbs to go until I’m out of the 170s!
- Yesterday I walked/ran 4 miles. Never done that before!
- I need to work on drinking more water
- Today I’m wearing a belt… just a few weeks ago, the belt didn’t fit around my waist. Granted it’s tight and my lovely rolls are pouring over it, but hey… I’ll take it.
- I joined the 5lb challenge on 3fc and I’m motivated!!
- I want to run 2.5 miles straight by next Tuesday (the 14th)
- and finally….. tomorrow is my birthday!
I will be 22. Nothing really exciting happens when you’re 22, but a few friends and I will go to dinner at red lobster (a birthday meal… definitely not a regular thing! Those cheese biscuits are deadly) and of course we’ll watch the biggest loser 🙂
I weighed in yesterday at 173 so I’d LOVE to get out of the 170s this week. But 4 lbs is quite a lot to lose in one week… so we’ll see. I’d be okay with 2 weeks I suppose. Damn I want this weight gone!
A few things I’m currently loving:
I bought a few more Healthy Choice All Natural Entrees since I really liked the Portabella Spinach Parmesan so I’ll write about how those are when I eat them. I will be having one tonight for dinner so stay tuned 🙂
Also, I am in love with all morningstar products. Especially the spinach and artichoke bites mmmmm and the chik patties! I’m not a vegetarian by any means, but I LOVE these.
Finally, when I’m looking for something low-cal but sweet and delicious I turn to Jell-O Pudding Cups! 60 calories of deliciousness. I really like the dark chocolate raspberry ones, and I just bought the Banana Fudge ones and they are also extremely tasty.
I think that’s all for now… I’ll be going to the gym at 5:30 today but I’m not sure yet whether I’ll run or do the spinning bike. I’m thinking the bike…
*I will stay OP today because I want to reach that 5% mark!*