So, for the past few days I’ve been keeping a ‘food diary’; simply writing down and keeping note of everything I eat in a day. Today I’ve decided to do something a little different and track the calories in each bit of food as well.
As of now, I’m totalling around 300-400 calories for what I’ve eaten so far, which is good. I’ve still got dinner to come and maybe a snack - 3 rich tea biscuits.
What I’ve eaten so far:
- 1 small satsuma - 15 calories
- A Weight Watchers apricot yoghurt - 48 calories
- 2 Belvita breakfast biscuits (milk and cereal flavour) - 112 calories
- Asda farmhouse style vegetable cup-a-soup - 59 calories
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread - 160 calories
- 1 bag of Shapers popcorn (maple flavour) - 92 calories.
Dinner tonight will be a microwave meal but not sure which one yet.