Start Your Diet Today!

Excite!

I lost 4.2lbs this week! I know I originally planned that I would have my weigh in day either Monday or Tuesday, but when I saw my number today I decided that this was good enough! (And I should probably then use Monday and Tuesday to count for next week, because now I’m expecting a small loss, so I need every little bit I can get).

But I’m so happy! I really needed this boost of encouragment to keep me going, since I’ve so wishy washy lately and it’s been really easy for me to get disheartened and just quit and binge. This week has been the first week in a while that I’ve felt sort of good about myself. Hope it keeps up =)

My starting weight for this upcoming week is 176.8, and I have a goal of 1.8lbs.

And @goodnuff, here’s the second panel of the brochure (hope it works this time!)

6 Responses so far »

1. 1

awaaviatrix said,

February 26, 2012 @ 3:04 pm

Congrats!

2. 2

pepagirl said,

February 26, 2012 @ 11:52 pm

Great loss! Very impressive, I read through some of “Carnival”, but I’ll have to finish it later,so far though great symbolism! You really have a way of making the words jump off the page too! I can imagine the big top folding into a pocket and bouncing back to life effortlessly.

3. 3

jewlz280 said,

February 27, 2012 @ 12:09 pm

Woot woot! Good job! I know you needed that. Sorry I haven’t posted before now. I DID read your last entry, but I haven’t come back to it, yet. It’s been crazy around here. But I will! I’m super excited to read your words! And super excited for you to get back on track and start making some progress. It’s really like telling all of your doubters to STFU! :D

4. 4

goodnuff said,

February 28, 2012 @ 11:38 am

It worked. I really like the brochure style. I also meant to tell you I love the rhyming at the beginning and end…very much. It drew me in immediately. I’m glad the whole thing doesn’t rhyme though, having the intro and ?conclusion? rhyme makes it more special.
    Congrats on two things..the -4+ and on the acceptance of the possibility of a smaller loss this week because of that huge number. Growth! Gotta love it.

5. 5

didibuttonsley said,

March 1, 2012 @ 3:02 am

I am crazy in love with your new characters and story. I just read the first part, and left you a smashing comment dripping with compliments. I kept it short and to the point, so I hope it’ll be good for your brochure. Do you know of anybody who would be interested in illustrating it? I really think it needs pictures. And Hiyao Miyazaki needs to do an animated movie of it. I am for fricken serious.

6. 6

jelbelle said,

March 1, 2012 @ 3:06 am

I don’t know any full-time illustrators, no. I could have pictures commissioned, but it would cost me a flippin fortune. If I could find an illustrator who’s style I like who did deals on full-story illustrations at a reasonable price, I would be all over it! And awww, if Hiyao Miyazaki wanted to make a movie out of my shorts, I would probably die of a happiness overload.

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Say your words

You must be logged in to post a comment.