Start Your Diet Today!

Back into the 160s!

Starting Weight: 169.8
Next Weigh-in: Sunday, August 21st
This Week’s goal: -1 lb

I don’t know how I managed, but I’m down -2.6lbs this week! That’s almost 3, my freakin gosh! If that’s not motivation, I dunno what is! I guess I haven’t lost it yet =) I’m going to keep my expectations low for one more week, because this is usually when things go awry for me. I haven’t been able to get below 169 and stay there. So, let’s hope this week will be my turning point!

Also, I’m super excited because Saturday I took myself shopping. I need to get my wardrobe overhauled in time for the new semester. I went to Deb and Sears, and holy crap, I got sooo many adorable things. The entire day I spent about $80, and I got a crap TON of stuff! Clearance racks are my best buds.

6 Responses so far »

1. 1

didibuttonsley said,

August 15, 2011 @ 12:22 am

Good job on the loss. I hope it snapped you out of your slump!

2. 2

goodnuff said,

August 15, 2011 @ 6:12 pm

A little retail therapy and a great loss all in one week? I call that a win!

3. 3

30 Down by Thanksgiving said,

August 15, 2011 @ 6:51 pm

Very exciting news! Congratulations!

4. 4

jelbellesmommy said,

August 15, 2011 @ 7:45 pm

Your an awesome shopper! Congrats on the 60’s!!! Can’t wait til I see the 60’s.

5. 5

jewlz280 said,

August 17, 2011 @ 10:31 am

Woot Woot! Congrats! On the weightloss AND the shopping! :D

6. 6

didibuttonsley said,

August 18, 2011 @ 5:50 am

Hey Jel!!! If you are really interested I will temporarily post detailed instructions for the master cleanse on my blog (just message and let me know.) You’ll have to copy it though, because I don’t want to leave that posted on my page. I don’t want desperate women trying it because they believe it will solve all of their weight/ body image/ eating disorder issues.

It’s a really awesome detox if you are in a good spot emotionally and mentally. Like I said, I haven’t been able to do a full one since I was twenty (what does that tell you about my emotional state? lol) The first three days are tough, but after that it’s not bad. I always feel great and have tons of energy, & after the detox my mind is very clear. Ideally the detox is supposed to be done once or twice a year.

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Say your words

You must be logged in to post a comment.