- Drink 2+ liters of water - Yes
- Sleep 7 hours - Yes.
- Have low fat dairy - yes. Had 2 packs of buttermilk.
- No carb at night - No. Had a sandwich about 9:30 pm. So this is not fully done. But because it was still about an hour before bedtime, I am not too upset.
- Stick to planned meals - Mostly. Had that grilled cheese sandwich again. Instead of chilli. So not much problem calorie-wise, I think. Had one piece of sweet and a tiny cookie as well. So not the best but okay.
- Work out 3-5 times a week - not done. Again was way too tired. Literally felt burnt out last night. If I work out today, it will be 3 times this week and I will meet the goal barely.
- Work on de-stressing - Listened to music at night to fall asleep instead of eating to beat the stress. Apart from that one thing, was very stressed.
- Blog everyday with a status - done.
The stress is too much. The work load is too much. Still more changes in work. Do not really see how and when it will go down. So need to devise ways to beat the stress and to keep calm and feel as cheery as possible. Only reason I sometimes don’t feel like eating well is because I am too tired or worried or scared. Otherwise I think I have made a dent on being healthy. Or maybe I have spoken too soon. Anyway, this weekend I want to think of ways by which I can manage stress at work.
How are you all doing? I hope you are having much more success than me. A big hug to all of you.