This started with a post on 7/22/08, then I thought… “hey, there are a lot of reasons I come up with”, so I’ve decided to let it have it’s own page. I believe that this list, rather than the number on the scale, will help me decide when my weight is “just right”.
ALL THE “LITTLE” REASONS THAT I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
This is a truthful list, sometimes these are hard to admit, but it’s a good list.
- My thighs don’t rub when I walk.
- I can be “on top” and not embarrassed (sorry for TMI).
- I can shop in the “normal” store and NOT be at the TOP size.
- I can run a mile without needing to be revived directly afterwards.
- I can wear a belt and not feel self-conscious. Let’s be realistic… right now a belt is less than necessary. My tush is big enough that there is zero chance of my pants falling down.
- I can wear a sexy dress and actually feel sexy.
- I can go to my sons’ school and not be afraid that he is ashamed or embarrassed.
- I hate being fat.