I want to be the “Hot Girl”…
My journey to not be invisible and overlooked anymore! And as big as I am (was) I shouldn’t be invisible…
I thought I’d start a notable weight loss quote and inspirational quote related page, since if I keep putting them in my signature, my siggy would be 8 pages long. <font size = 12>
- Normal is a setting on the washing machine…not a gauge for people. - michelle98272, member of 3fc
- “You cannot change other people. You can only change how you react to them.” — ddc, member of 3fc
- “Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion. Persistence, not perfection.” - Judy Lynn, member of 3fc
- “You can’t out-exercise poor eating habits.” - nelie, 3fc
- I strive for…
the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
To live one day at a time;
Enjoy one moment at a time;
Accept the hardships as natural balance;
Taking this beautiful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting in the balance;
That I may be able to see myself as happy in this life.
- My personal viewpoint is that food can generally be any two of the following three at once, but not all three at once:
You can get healthy, fast food - but it isn’t cheap.
You can get cheap, fast food - but it isn’t healthy
Or you can get cheap, healthy food - but it isn’t fast. (Quote By Mandalinn82, 3 fat chicks)