It’s been two weeks and I’m pleased to say that with my Week Two 5lb loss I’m down 15lbs!! That’s more than enough to be pleased with but since I have a history of pinning a lot of happiness (or anxiety) to those numbers I’m going to point out the little things that have made these last two weeks totally joyful.
- I sat in my car and I realized that I am slowly but surely gaining a lap.
- When I walked up the stairs my knee doesn’t feel like it’s going to implode
- My husband has found joy in working through the amazing IP Cookbook
- I have found extreme joy at his skillful mastery of healthy IP cooking
- My clothes are fitting me better everyday
Speaking of my clothes, I have a funny story that I would be remiss not to share. The other day I was in my office getting ready to go to my weigh in and I was running a little behind. I pick up my keys, grabbed my purse, and put my phone in my pocket.
And my pants hit the floor!
I stood there for a second with my pants down trying to mentally grasp what happened. After what seemed like an eternity (3.2 seconds in real time) I pulled up my pants, thanked God that I was alone in my office and thought how amazing that my pants are so loose that my phone caused them to fall.
Bless the little things… and little phones.
Posted on October 27th, 2012 by futurehealthywoman
Filed under: Non Scale Victory, Weight Loss