:: Free 2 Be :: the Odyssey ::

01 Dec, 2008

December 1 Weigh-in: Second Month of Six Month Challenge

Posted by: delitaagain In: Goals| Weigh-In!!

WooHoo! With another loss last night I weighed in for the month at 253.4, down another 5.8 from last month. That is 5.8 two months in a row, 11.6 pounds for the two months and 46.6 pounds down from my top weight.

This month was pretty much a wash. After my trip at the end of October, I never did get back into dieting or exercise in the month of November. Needless to say I am very pleased that I am still here, still posting a loss, and still determined to do this.

December is very exciting because my goal is to drop below 250 which is the 1/3 mark, and the entrance to ONEderland. I’m also determined to stay focused on diet and fitness instead of holiday treats, but I will partake of those *some.*

I’ve completed two months on my six-month challenge. On the one hand, I’ve managed to keep diet and fitness a focus for two months and see some improvements. On the other hand, I missed my October and November fitness goals and my diet is not really organized, mostly eating *as well as possible* with what is at hand.

My Ultimate Goal: Date is July 22, 2010, which will be, Lord willing, my 60th birthday. This gives me 20 more months to get to my goal weight of 150, or 5.17 pounds per month. I realize The latter months tend to move more slowly so I would really like to kick up the pace here for the next 12 months or so.

December Diet Goals: Eat as much Paleo style as possible, drink water, finish Paleo book. Eat lean meats & eggs, green vegetables and fruits with MUFA at each meal.  Avoid grains, dairy, sugar and potatoes. Log food.

December Fitness Goals: 759 minutes total for the month with at least 15 WODs (CrossFit WorkOut of the Day), two days on, one day off pattern. Average 38 minutes per day on work out days and 3 out of 4 workouts will be WODs. 11 rest days. Log fitness.

December Sleep Goal: To bed by 8:30 PM up at 4:30 AM, 8 hours per night average. Nap at will. Log sleep.

December Weight Loss Goal: 6 pounds. Log weekly weigh-ins.

Other: Post goals on wall over desk and in notebook. Read daily for inspiration.

6 Responses to "December 1 Weigh-in: Second Month of Six Month Challenge"

1 | inkheartmeg

December 1st, 2008 at 2:24 pm

WOW Talk about a plan. You are good at making up a plan. Way to go. Looking forward to your continued success. Congrats on the the last two months 5 lbers!

2 | gonnabe

December 1st, 2008 at 3:41 pm

That a way to do it - lay out your plans in advance. Good Luck!

3 | neverperfect

December 1st, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Congrats on the losses! And, as always, I am super impresed by the detail oriented goals you set for yourself!

4 | I guess I run now » Back on track… - a Free Diet Blog from 3FC

December 2nd, 2008 at 1:03 pm

[...] meals, right? So why not look at December as an awesome month & stop fearing it? Apparently Delitagain is celebrating her second month of losses & setting some goals for December as well. Damn. [...]

5 | annita

December 3rd, 2008 at 2:15 am

hi, my language i wrote down is Vietnamese. I didn’t write in English because there are so many meals/food that English doesn’t have its name. And i didn’t know there are people who read it as well. I’ll make a copy in English as well from now on then ^^ Congratz on your weightloss :)

6 | xan

December 6th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

Congratulations! Both on the weight loss and on your attitude. I love your goals :) They’re sensible. Good luck with them.

Comment Form

• Sandi DeFalco: Hello Delita!!!! I was going through my favorites list and noticed Forums, and lo and behold, there you were! I'll assume you are doing good, haven't
  • tjnorth: I spent some time with my sister this summer and she lost about 100 pounds (she won't really say) three years ago by eating the good stuff (veggies,
  • brseay: Wow, what incredible pictures! So good to see you pop up here. Many of the regulars have disappeared so it's nice to see a friendly face. My ch