Today, I declare a revolution on my summer.
Summer is almost over. I only have 2 more months left before school starts again. So, for the rest of the summer, I want to use my time efficiently to improve myself for the better.
After getting out of the dump from the game addiction, sickness, and grades, I am ready to declare a second ACT for this summer
What is going to change:
1. New Time management skill & strategy will be developed and tested this summer in order to prepare for “use” when school start.
2. Whitening my teeth & dentist check-up
3. Reorganized closets & clothes & books for the new year
4. Finish Learning Organic Chemistry
5. Finish Organic Chemistry Lab Intro
6. Gym 5 days a week
7. Relearn how to play piano
8. Skim through Bio Book & prepare for future reading
9. Finish 2 reading books.
10. Prepare MCAT Literary test.
11. Design & built a Home Photostudio
12. Produce a my Maplestory drama series
13. Prepare & Produce Volunteer Service
14. Relax time with parents & friends
This is my Goal List for the Rest of Summer. I am going to get off my lazy butt and start making things happen!
I absolutely have no idea how I am going to achieve it all.