I got this article from Shine: Healthy Living
Fat Burning Running Exercise:
- Pick up the pace (30 minutes).
- Walk at a brisk pace for 5 minutes.
- Run for 3 minutes at a comfortable but challenging pace.
- Power-walk for 2 minutes to catch your breath.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 three more times.
- Walk at an easy pace for 5 minutes.
For seasoned runners
- Go faster, stronger, longer (45 minutes).
- Walk at a brisk pace for 3 minutes, then run at an easy pace for 7 minutes.
- Run as hard as you can for 2 minutes.
- Run at an easy pace for 3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 four more times.
- Cool down with 7 minutes of easy running and 3 minutes of walking.