Author: Dr. Patrick Quillin
Publisher: Nutrition Times Press; Book & CD edition (January 1, 2001)
Wouldn't it be fantastic if beating cancer with nutrition were possible? Some people are convinced that it is! Dr. Patrick Quillin not only believes in the healing power of nutrition, but has written a book, "Beating Cancer with Nutrition" (and has a website about it).
Quillian also recommends his product, Immunopower, that is a supercharged nutritional supplement, available in pill or powder form. He believes this will give you a full day supply of all the essential nutrients your body needs and may be missing.
Quillin's Basic Theory
Although cancer treatments are necessary to reduce or remove tumors, they don't address the cause of the cancer itself. Quillin believes that cancer patients can increase their life expectancy anywhere from 12 to 21 times, with the possibility of achieving full remission (with the help of food science). Quillin explains it as determining the proper nutrition for your body type, with the purpose of improving the quality and quantity of your life. For cancer patients, that also means giving you the tools you need to fight cancer.
The Elements of Quillin's Book
Some element of the book include:
- An explanation of the underlying causes of cancer and how to address key problems you may have with your health care professional.
- A formula for determining your particular body time and how that knowledge can help you refine his dietary recommendations to suit you.
- Information on how your nutrition can aid your medical treatment in fighting the cancer (and being less toxic to you).
- Details on why sugar feeds cancer and what you need to do with the sugar in your diet.
- A list of specific vegetables that have anti-cancer properties.
- Specific herbs, vitamins, minerals, food extracts, fatty acids, and glandulars to add to your diet, that contain nutrients for cancer patients.
- Complete recipes for vegetarians, meat-eaters, and dieters needing ready-to-eat options from the grocery store.
PhD and two-time winner of the Nobel laureate, Dr. Linus Pauling, praises Quillin's book as a great value to all cancer patients because it gives them the tools to improve and extend their lives. Dr. Pauling is also a pioneer in the field of nutrition for cancer patients.